Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Goddamn someone put a hand in Thad's face.
tired.gif
smh.gif

Felton just stepped on Crawford's foot and rolled his ankle something nasty.

The way he was yelling, tho, you would have thought he tore something. Hope not...
embarassed.gif

This $+@+##$ Rudy Fernandez panicked and threw up a desperation 3....

...with 4 seconds left.

Rudy shouldnt have even taken the first 3. Oh well, nothing new to see the Blazers choke away a game at the end. I cant wait for Roy to be back in the lineup.

count me off the spurs bandwagon

these dudes ant winning $$*@

nuggets are the only ones that will give the lakers a run in the west

*when the old man logs on on monday i dont want to hear a word about "i told you so"*

the spurs could fall from their 4th seed to damn near 11th if they lose 2 more games and the teams behind them keep winning.

phoenix, spurs, portland and houston are slowly falling.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

nuggets are the only ones that will give the lakers a run in the west

*when the old man logs on on monday i dont want to hear a word about "i told you so"*
Hi 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Please don't trade Kevin Martin for Josh Howard. Does not help the Kings get a legit big man.
What legit big man do you think they're gonna get for Kevin Martin? Al Jefferson? Nothing the Kings can trade Kevin Martin for is going to make them any closer to a playoff team than they are now...

Blow up the rest of that team around Tyreke and build around him. Use Kevin Martin as bait to pawn off a couple of those bad contracts and start over.
eek.gif

Did you just say to blowup the team to start over? What do you think the Kings are doing right now? Perennial playoff contender? The youngest starters in the game and you are talking about blowing up... I mean I understand your team is blessed with Mark Cuban's impatience, but we got a GM that hopefully knows what he's doing.

FYI, the Kings were in the process of trading K9 and scrubs for Emeka Okafor earlier in the season when the Hornets were struggling. He will definitely help the Kings be competitive. 

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

eek.gif

Did you just say to blowup the team to start over? What do you think the Kings are doing right now? Perennial playoff contender? The youngest starters in the game and you are talking about blowing up... I mean I understand your team is blessed with Mark Cuban's impatience, but we got a GM that hopefully knows what he's doing.

FYI, the Kings were in the process of trading K9 and scrubs for Emeka Okafor earlier in the season when the Hornets were struggling. He will definitely help the Kings be competitive. 
laugh.gif
OK...

That team is strapped with terrible contracts in Udrih and Nocioni and one that ain't so great with Garcia... Only way they get rid of those is by packaging them with Martin...

Again, what do you actually think Martin is worth on the trade market?

He's playing against Nash though, so does it really count? 
laugh.gif

But yeah, Rose has been fire last couple weeks. 

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

indifferent.gif

I hope you stay off...
smh.gif

whats the stoneface for?

all you do is post a stoneface when someone talks bad about the spurs

this team is heathly and playing with everyone and doesnt look good at all.

if you cant see that im not sure what to tell you

whats the stoneface for?

all you do is post a stoneface when someone talks bad about the spurs

this team is heathly and playing with everyone and doesnt look good at all.

if you cant see that im not sure what to tell you
The stoneface was for your bandwagon comment...
All I ask is a little faith in my team is all...
tired.gif

Sig check....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom