Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

EGCHKKK!

sick.gif

This for do be doo

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA spurs lose

Ehhh I had to do it...for all the times I've seen you post in laker threads after a loss with a smoking hat or a laughing smiley face...expect to get this after your spurs lose bro...until you stop it of course
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

eek.gif

Did you just say to blowup the team to start over? What do you think the Kings are doing right now? Perennial playoff contender? The youngest starters in the game and you are talking about blowing up... I mean I understand your team is blessed with Mark Cuban's impatience, but we got a GM that hopefully knows what he's doing.

FYI, the Kings were in the process of trading K9 and scrubs for Emeka Okafor earlier in the season when the Hornets were struggling. He will definitely help the Kings be competitive. 
laugh.gif
OK...

That team is strapped with terrible contracts in Udrih and Nocioni and one that ain't so great with Garcia... Only way they get rid of those is by packaging them with Martin...

Again, what do you actually think Martin is worth on the trade market?
The Kings won't get anyone back that is worth Martin's value. That has been true for the whole season now. He is not a franchise player, but when built around a solid team, he can flourish and get back to being one of the most efficient if not the most efficient scorers in the league. The Kings have never been big players in the FA market so they won't be able to sign anyone great anyways this summer. For the past 10 years the Kings have been built on trades and good draft picks. Trading away Martin + Noc for money relief is good, but the Kings won't gain anything in the FA market with that money.

Right now, the best option is to lure someone to take K9's expiring plus one of those bad contracts in Noc or Beno. No one is trading for an injured Garcia.

Sidebar, didn't know Josh Howard's contract was expiring already. The young Josh Howard was a problem for the Kings in the mid 2000's. Too bad he got hit with injuries like Martin.    

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Lee is not better then lopez and that's now or the future
Co-sign. Lopez and Lee comparison's are laughable (especially the future). He isthe best center in the league not named Tim Duncan or Dwight Howard.

Dudes still want to claim the CAVS as "pretenders"? *cough* CP *cough*
nerd.gif

If they aren't legitimate title contenders right now, then nobody is...*shrugs*
Dwight has more game than a dead PSP, yea he's pretty defensively sound. But on the O' it's a no show. Lopez shows more promise than him when it comes to that.

and word, the CAVS being "pretenders" is foolishness. I don't know how a team that's best in the east with the best player in the game can pretend anything.

Perhaps Thabeet was also motivated by the ultimatum presented before tip-off.

Hollins asked Thabeet if he wanted to go to the NBA Development League or show passion and desire with the Griz.

Thabeetrejected the D-League invitation, and tried to swat away as manyThunder shot attempts as he could. It was the most active Thabeet'slooked in several weeks.

"He saw opportunities to go andchallenge shots and he did it," Hollins said. "There was one wheresomeone called a foul. He should have had six or seven blocks in thegame. He was a big difference in us winning the game."

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

This for do be doo

Ehhh I had to do it...for all the times I've seen you post in laker threads after a loss with a smoking hat or a laughing smiley face...expect to get this after your spurs lose bro...until you stop it of course
smile.gif

tired.gif
....Ok I will stop.....
Until the playoffs....
nerd.gif

385fe91cd0bcc6d1c6ae1c135344bbb3-getty-90043337bg009_bulls_suns.jpg

capt.6ae726654dea4d739c6c4ff102630a36.bulls_suns_basketball_azrs111.jpg

The Chicago Bulls bench react after a Derrick Rose dunk against the Phoenix Suns during the third quarter of an NBA basketball game on Friday, Jan. 22, 2010, in Phoenix.

Sometimes I enjoy the bench's reaction to the dunk a lot more than the dunk itself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

So Memphis thought about sending him to the dleauge? Lol idiots.

he sure did  play his best game of the season after that too. Hollins did it to make him play with passion. He's better than what he was giving us previously.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

This for do be doo

smile.gif

tired.gif
....Ok I will stop.....
Until the playoffs....
nerd.gif

you of all people should know that bragging rights are won in the postseason not the regular season
smh.gif

I didn't realize how uninspired Thabeet was playing until I read Tillery's chat. I figured he was playing poorly due to just being too raw, but he was being lackadasical as well.
smh.gif

He played a heck of a game last night though.

he thinks too much when he plays. He has that conley syndrome. Afraid to make mistakes so he plays passive.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Sometimes I enjoy the bench's reaction to the dunk a lot more than the dunk itself
laugh.gif
Yeah sometime the bench goes crazy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Looking at people comments about the all-star jersey. How long is the NBA under contract with Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom