OFFICAL 2009 STAR TREK MOVIE POST !!

It was amazing. I know it's not saying much, but this beats out any of the new Star Wars Prequels, and I might even go as far to say better than Return ofthe Jedi.

And I'm a Star Wars nerd,
nerd.gif

Saw it. GREAT movie. However, it was seriously geek galore. The entire theatre just kept cheering, clapping, etc. throughout the entire movie and it was REALLYannoying.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Saw it. GREAT movie. However, it was seriously geek galore. The entire theatre just kept cheering, clapping, etc. throughout the entire movie and it was REALLY annoying.

eyes.gif

What in the blue hell were you expecting then? Let the real fans enjoy the movie, at least the director catered to the Trekkies.

When does the Blu Ray come out so I can cop on RD? lol

I saw it on IMAX, and it was the truth. My only gripe was with the fake Russian kid. I remember his frail %#* from that movie with Justin Timberlake.

BTW, I was a fan of TNG and Voyager before this, but I could never watch most of the OG. It was just too archaic, or rather, dated to be entertaining to me.They should definitely do something similar for TNG.

This movie was just
pimp.gif
The plot was great and easy to follow and the character development was great as well.
And of course, the action sequences were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

saw it yesterday and it was sooooo dope!

btw, that green chick that James Kirk was about to smash could get it
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i wished i had known more about the story before hand that would have helped understand it a little more i guess but non the less a great movie!!!! im sooready for summer 09!!!

terminator
transformers
funny people
year one
hang over
and soo on.......

Besides Captain Kirk getting his @@@ kicked every 20 minutes....... movie was good. Will see again.

Loved how the previews made it seem like Uhula and Kirk hooked up. lol
On the old ones they had one kiss and that was it.

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

Besides Captain Kirk getting his @@@ kicked every 20 minutes....... movie was good. Will see again.

wait so kirk didnt smash zoe

as a HARDCORE star wars fan...aside from Revenge of the Sith, Star Trek blew the prequels out of the water

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

wait so kirk didnt smash zoe

Hell naw, Guess who was though?

Spock!!!

My girl absolutely REFUSES to go see this movie with me..........Guess ill be solo bolo on this one.

She'll enjoy it.

It's not the typical sci-fi flick that will only hold a man's attention. It definitely has a light tone and is full of comedy.

did anyone else catch James T. Kirk wearing the Jordan XXIIIs while driving that corvette?
pimp.gif

and Star Trek > Star Wars prequels
and inever even watched the past Star Trek shows

Back
Top Bottom