***Offical Alice In Wonderland****

I'm going to start reading Through the looking-glass tomorrow.

No wonder the 2010 film made no sense. Like they just threw in a whole new ending.

I like the alice book a lot more than the 2010 film. in the book, shes not a very likeable character until late in the book.

I just finished watching the disney alice wonderland movie and..... amazing job by disney. Completely follows the book and disney added additional humor which is what i wanted to see in the burton movie but didn't. I was not even impressed by johnny.

Johnny plays the same role over and over now. I'm getting tired.

Since when was the mad hatter that serious of a character? The hatter was way overrated in this movie.

PLOT HOLE SPOILER THAT RUINS THE MOVIE COMING UP.... LOOK AWAY IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW (how do you do the spoiler option box????!)....

The premise of the film is to kill the Jabberwocky with a sword that has no stated magical powers. The sword is guarded by a giant dog with a key around its neck that opens the box it sleeps next to. The Cheshire Cat is the plot hole to the movie as it can disappear and re-materialize anytime it wants. This, to get the sword without having to do anything get the Cheshire Cat to do it therefore wiping out the need for Alice, the story or anything else.....DUH!!! Movie is TRASH
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I was expecting so much more out of this movie. The design and visual aspects are above the norm. My hat is off to the graphic designers, they did an amazing job bringing Tim's vision to life. Storywise it felt flat. All the visuals in the world cant help if you dont have a compelling story. Worth the 3D ticket, not a blockbuster movie

It was an ok movie, I think Johnny depp and Burton did there thing pretty well, bu the rest wasnt on the same level.

I saw it last night and I loved it! It was an Artistic masterpiece and the plot was very warm. I've always been intrigued with Alice in wonderland for some reason, I guess becuase it's just so wierd and I was not disappointed with the movie.

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

I was expecting so much more out of this movie. The design and visual aspects are above the norm. My hat is off to the graphic designers, they did an amazing job bringing Tim's vision to life. Storywise it felt flat. All the visuals in the world cant help if you dont have a compelling story. Worth the 3D ticket, not a blockbuster movie

i agree. i think it wouldve have been alot better if it had a darker vibe to it. depp is one of if not my fav actor but i was really feelin him in this. the red queen was my fav part(s) of the movie. i enjoy her as an actress

The premise of the film is to kill the Jabberwockywith a sword that has no stated magical powers. The sword is guarded bya giant dog with a key around its neck that opens the box it sleepsnext to. The Cheshire Cat is the plot hole to the movie as it can disappear and re-materialize anytime it wants.This, to get the sword without having to do anything get the CheshireCat to do it therefore wiping out the need for Alice, the story oranything else.....DUH!!! Movie is TRASH
the premise of the film was to fight your own battles. the cheshire cat wasnt on demand he came and went as he pleased.
every character in wonderland represented someone in her life
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom