Offical All Star Reserves Thread

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow 4 celtics.......really? i mean REALLY???

this is the all star game again correct?

ray allen and tim duncan should man the %%%+ up and back out....

Ray Allen has played pretty good this season but in a sense i agree with him not being one. who would make it over him anyways?

Ray Allen has played pretty good this season but in a sense i agree with him not being one. who would make it over him anyways?

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

we all know Love will be Yao's replacement

but there is NO way Duncan should be there over Aldridge, Randolph, or Odom.....

for those saying Gasol shouldn't be there, at least he has the stats to justify him being an All Star, Duncan with his 13.6 points and 9 rebounds should not be an All Star
And Odom's 15.5 points and 9 rebounds should?

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

we all know Love will be Yao's replacement

but there is NO way Duncan should be there over Aldridge, Randolph, or Odom.....

for those saying Gasol shouldn't be there, at least he has the stats to justify him being an All Star, Duncan with his 13.6 points and 9 rebounds should not be an All Star
And Odom's 15.5 points and 9 rebounds should?

SNUBBED no kg, allen or bosh, duncan as well... gonna be so boring to watch except blake a russy

SNUBBED no kg, allen or bosh, duncan as well... gonna be so boring to watch except blake a russy

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Funniest thing is you think Duncan even wants to be there? I'm sure by this point in the career he has no interest in even really doing, sure he'd rather be relaxing on a beach somewhere.

players could adopt Gilbert Arenas' philosophy of sacrifice (see Nick Young playing time).

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Funniest thing is you think Duncan even wants to be there? I'm sure by this point in the career he has no interest in even really doing, sure he'd rather be relaxing on a beach somewhere.

players could adopt Gilbert Arenas' philosophy of sacrifice (see Nick Young playing time).

Wrong thread.
grin.gif

Like Bill Simmons said, if Kevin Love doesn't make it, his name will still be plastered everywhere as the biggest snub. So he "wins" either way

Like Bill Simmons said, if Kevin Love doesn't make it, his name will still be plastered everywhere as the biggest snub. So he "wins" either way

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Good point
I don't think Ray should have made it, Felton over him.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Good point
I don't think Ray should have made it, Felton over him.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Raymond Felton.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Raymond Felton.
tired.gif

Kevin Love is putting up numbers not seen in a quarter century, yet he doesn't make the all star team...

Per Hollinger:

But in Love's case, a larger bias is at work. Since I presume most of you don't regularly talk with scouts and assistant coaches, I can't emphasize this enough: It is shocking how dismissive virtually every old-school basketball type is of Love. Most personnel types grudgingly admit he's a spectacular rebounder before adding that he's unathletic, struggles on defense and basically doesn't fit their prototype of what a star big man ought to be.

SMH just disgusting.

Kevin Love is putting up numbers not seen in a quarter century, yet he doesn't make the all star team...

Per Hollinger:

But in Love's case, a larger bias is at work. Since I presume most of you don't regularly talk with scouts and assistant coaches, I can't emphasize this enough: It is shocking how dismissive virtually every old-school basketball type is of Love. Most personnel types grudgingly admit he's a spectacular rebounder before adding that he's unathletic, struggles on defense and basically doesn't fit their prototype of what a star big man ought to be.

SMH just disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom