officer's report from the night Chris Brown beat up Rihanna *SMFH* Very Graphic

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

just like i thought...she's probably been hittin on him too...she just got to worst of it this time...

they are still seeing each other tho so they get no sympathy from me...

yea i figured that was case...i knew she wasnt all innocent....but chris did OD w/ what he did....i wouldve let 1 punch slide but he beat her like a dude....
smh.gif

"The victim said she became enraged and slammed both of her fists against the dashboard on the passenger side of the car they were in. She reported that the defendant then
pulled the vehicle over and reached over her with his right hand. He opened the car door and tried to force the victim out."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
That's my dude for that one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

no chuck norris turned chris brown gif yet?
it fits the description spot on haha
thats the gif i was imagining while reading.

Originally Posted by Nash

he's lyin

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

not defending dude at all.....horrible if all that happened.....but you gotta remember this is her account of the story.
probably gotta combine his and her story to even get an idea of the truth.... and even then you still won know what caused it or what REALLY wentdown so oh well

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Anyone who thinks this is funny and a lame joke opportunity really needs to slap themselves....beating on a woman isnt funny and the net has enough failed humourist without some of you guys adding to the statistic...

Chris Brown
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

nerd.gif

+*%! this *%!#

I don't believe that Rihanna been known for outbreaks and going over the top.
She even physically attacked Chris in an airport
I think theres more to the story

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

"As he drove, he continued to punch the victim in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand."

But after Rihanna's fake
phone conversation, she claims Brown "looked at [Rihanna] and said, "You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!"

He got back in the car and screamed "Where are my f***ing keys?" He got out, looked for the keys in vain, and when he could not find them removed several CDs and walked away.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

she's def keeping her dirt out to save face but...

he punched her in the head,
pushed her head against a window,
put her in a headlock and bit her,
while driving...
and I think it was a Lambo,
which has a higher probability of being a manual shift.

That my friends, takes talent.

awwsome wrote:
+*%! this *%!#

I don't believe that Rihanna been known for outbreaks and going over the top.
She even physically attacked Chris in an airport
I think theres more to the story
In a crowded airport, right?
eyes.gif

That definitely wasnt her first time getting hit...

from what I hear from the grapevine....it was disease related but w/e

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

That definitely wasnt her first time getting hit...

from what I hear from the grapevine....it was disease related but w/e

Miss Info posted the full report of this....this is old, and her account. Not defending dude, just sayin....some of that *+#% is hard to believe. Headlockwhile controlling the whip? SMH. Make dude sound like he trained at the Hart Family Dungeon....

and in the full report, she started to hit him weeks prior to this, and I guess he finally snapped....

How did he not know he would get in trouble after this? You have to be in a pretty enraged state to hit someone (let a lone a girl and let a lone a highprofile star) as a celeb and think you can get away with it. Dude could have slapped her which probably wouldn't have inflicted as much pain and still gotin trouble. Dude just didn't play it smart...even if he was the pissed off jealous type boyfriend.

IF this is a true version of the events, dude deserves to be beat to sleep.

EDIT: unless of course it is also true that she knowingly gave him herpes
laugh.gif

I dont get why people keep saying ITS A WOMAN, ITS A WOMAN, like if he just hauled off and start beating up a dude or a child etc for know apparent reason itwoulda been ok. Im not an advocate of woman beating, im an advocate of beating no one.UNLESS it warrants a reason(like defending yourself,protecting you andfriends love ones.) This is a half told story. Know one with a peon of sense would just start goin ham on someone(be it man woman or child) for slamming on adashboard or checking a text message.

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

I dont get why people keep saying ITS A WOMAN, ITS A WOMAN, like if he just hauled off and start beating up a dude or a child etc for know apparent reason it woulda been ok. Im not an advocate of woman beating, im an advocate of beating no one.UNLESS it warrants a reason(like defending yourself,protecting you and friends love ones.) This is a half told story. Know one with a peon of sense would just start goin ham on someone(be it man woman or child) for slamming on a dashboard or checking a text message.
What the hell is the point of your post? He beat the snot out this chick. There's nothing she could have done to him short of murdering oneof his family members for him to go ape on shawty. Anybody in here tommbout "let's hear both sides of the story" or "she must have donesomething to provoke him" is a sucka just like Chris Brown.

^exactly, i'm not believing all that until further notice

no way dude was doing all that while whipping a lambo

I mean come on, you mean to tell me dude was looking straight out the windscreen while punching her like in some Charlie Chaplin comedy skit?

Back
Top Bottom