officer's report from the night Chris Brown beat up Rihanna *SMFH* Very Graphic

smh.gif
@ BROWN COME ON BO.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

• Michael Vick gets 2 years for the dog fighting incident
  • Daunte Stallworth gets 24 days, some probation and community service hours for killing someone.
  • Chris Brown gets 5 years of probation and some community service hours for laying viscous hay makers on Rihanna
This @%+@ doesnt make any sense...
smh.gif
Thank you!!!

Even if Rihanna was "beating" him too he should have just walked away from the relationship. Rihanna is no UFC fighter so just leave her. Why dealwith all that baggage? That being said it still gives him no excuse to beat a woman especially someone like her who is in the public eye a lot. My point is, ifyour girl is doing things to you to the point that you want to REALLY beat her up, leave her. Simple.

i know ben baller can drop some knowledge. it was platinums lambo, so i know there was some evidence in the car
wink.gif

Who can even defend this dude? He skated on jail time when he definitely should not have. This was a heinous crime.

wasn't there a whole thing a couple years ago about T.I. and Chris Brown possibly squarin up last year? i remember half of NT were quick to say T.I. wouldmollywop CB....but after the reconstruction he did on rihanna's uhhh, i dont know now.

Rihanna is a crazy girl though, she's evil. She tried to bring CB to the dark side, but CB was able to fight her evilness off.

Originally Posted by moe200069

wasn't there a whole thing a couple years ago about T.I. and Chris Brown possibly squarin up last year? i remember half of NT were quick to say T.I. would mollywop CB....but after the reconstruction he did on rihanna's uhhh, i dont know now.
Considering what tip went to jail for, it wouldn't have ended well for Mr. Brown

Originally Posted by IrieSupreme

not trying to justify browns actions but officer reports almost always exaggerate

Did you see the pictures? She got %%%*$* up. Badly.

I can't even laugh at this. I don't care if a woman is hitting you. If you can't walk away from it that's weak as hell. Laughing at this isa sucka move too. I won't lie I still listen to this dude's music but I can't respect him.

[h1]Rihanna & Chris Brown have a violent past. No way.[/h1]

While Chris Brown was sentenced yesterday to five years probation that stipulates he does not contact Rihanna during that time, court documents reveal thatthe two have an abusive relationship. People reports:
The "Umbrella" singer allegedly slapped Brown in a heated argument three months prior to the February incident, according to Brown's probation review released Tuesday.
In that previous fight, which occurred in Europe, Brown responded by pushing Rihanna into a wall, the documents say. The couple "were involved in a verbal dispute and [she] slapped [him]." Brown "responded by shoving her into a wall."
A second fight occurred about three weeks prior to the Feb. 8 incident.
Brown and Rihanna "were visiting Barbados and were driving a Range Rover loaned to them," according to the documents. "They had an argument inside the car. [Brown] exited and broke the front driver and passenger side windows of the car. No one was injured during the incident."
The documents also reveal that in the Feb. 8 incident, which began after Brown allegedly received a text message from a previous lover, that Rihanna "said she became 'enraged' and slammed both of her fists against the dashboard," which led to Brown pulling the Lamborghini over and trying to force her out, which escalated into a physical fight.

You know what's the most %@%**$ up part of all this? ChrisBrown is smiling during his domestic abuse sentencing. Smiling. Maybe while you're being sentenced for beating the +%!+ out of a woman, youshouldn't be daydreaming about how many Ferraris you're going to encrust with diamonds when you get home. No, really, I'm surprised Chris Browndidn't start fanning hundred dollar bills and drinking out of a goblet. Why half-+*$ it?

Chris Brown didn't get jail time simply because EVERYONE in the world saw the leaked picture of Rihanna's injuries and there is no way in hell he wouldhave been afforded a fair trial.

Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom