Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

ya i talked to miguel and he said they will have them on sale on march 1st but they will get em on monday night.....some girl is like if u gimme 50 ill hold all the pairs u want :lol:
laugh.gif

Help-Need Jordan's or Nike's Sz 11-12 Get at Me
---Need Espo's and Charity FC's---

any places in MI? i called a few footactions but they said they wouldn't know til they got them in.

Does anyone have the official list on houston footactions getting them
How can I ease the stress and learn to live with these regrets​

If they are released on 3.1 @ Footaction then everyone can pile on and talk about how wrong I am, I really don't care...but, as of today...the release @ Footaction is 2.26.2005

For anyone that wants to check it out themselves...go into a FA store and ask someone to type in the following SKU

41-00320-204-090

And see that the description includes 2/26

JM

wow, i hated the altitudes till they came to my front step. but really these are some great shoes

1rq0wm

141 pairs since 1996.....

Well Can't wait till they come out, one from a collectors stand point and for the first time i will be re-selling em too so i will be in the money too can't wait!!!!
Rap Roy Jones King Of The Ring, **** Hate Me They Want My Ding-A-ling In A Sling

^ i heard NT orange county closed down. but ur choice's is:

*your own secret low key source
*Cerritos Mall
*Carson Mall
*NTLA
*call around

I love these shoes but there is way too much hype 30 pages before it hit the stores has this ever happend before

prewarning to south fla nters: if you try and steal my pair of size 10s, i will beat you down.
Code:
 "Act as if..." -Boiler Room

yea i will. but you think shieks or foot connection or any of the other places will get em

naw, Shieks didn't get the melos i doubt they'll get these, plus these are listed as FA exclusives, with the exclusion of NTowns and some urban accounts,

btw what part of the valley are you from

Anyone know where these shoes will be released in the Michigan area? I live in Flint, Michigan and like no one knows about them up here.

Will jumpman23.com get them?

Back
Top Bottom