Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

the 411 in my area, is that they selling them for $350 with a shirt jacket pants and a cap, cuz they only got 8 pairs.

hey anyone got any info where in philly n wat stores will b gettin the altitudes? or maybe cherry hill in jersey like wat stores. cause i want these so bad thankz i appreciate it

Quote:
the 411 in my area, is that they selling them for $350 with a shirt jacket pants and a cap, cuz they only got 8 pairs.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aim- Aubz IX
Email- Boughettopnoi@yahoo.com

thanks for posting for me younggotti202215...good luck to all you guys standing in line for the altitudes...glad i got mine early!!! :D
happy.gif

airmax95one, thnks man.....Philly has been gettin no love in this post its just filled with bay area questions over and over again.

Do you know any other spots in Philly that will have these (including the footactions)??

any help would be really appreciated

anyone know what time i should be at ntsf so i can have a better chance of getting a pair of altitudes?!

If i want to wait at one of the footactions in the mall and they open at 7, where will i wait? Do you know when the mall doors open?

ballergrl35, I know the malls down here open the doors early. My finishline opened at 6 for the cg 4's and they let me in the mall at 5:30
[/b]​

^^
thats what i'm talking about. thats the worst job of stealing pictures i've seen in a long time.

and the thing is.. people are bidding on his auction.
Need Nike Uptempo 95 white/obsidian

Back
Top Bottom