Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

OMG i am so pissed about NT seattle. i'm at work today at 1:30. my homegirl calls me up and tells me she's going downtown. she swings by NT and sees the line. i make a big deal out of it, and she knows i really want the shoes. so she gets in line. i think she's kidding. she calls me back at 6:00 telling me she's really in line! and she's number 30! so i'm like "oh no, don't wait. it's ok." cause i have to be mister "nice" guy. anyways, come around 8pm. my homie calls me and tells me that NT handed out bracelets. wtf?!?!! oh man, i was pissed. we had friends in line that were number 4 and 16. that is just crazy. i can't believe i could've had it. and i told her to go home. OMG :rolleyes
eyes.gif

so are these gonna be available on niketown.com or what? i don't see anywhere on this thread saying it's not gonna be.

^ They won't be sold online...
...Ima enjoy life from birth, to the nail in the coffin
Cus I'm only human i fear bein pale, stiff, and rottin...

wait so does this mean that all the sizes will be sold at seattle?.. i dun think theres that many peeps there yet.. a good amount but not enough to sell out.. I HOPE. maybe they did that so you can't cut.. >:
mad.gif

this is out of hand.. bet you its the resellers..!!

no they are not sold out. NT will not give out all the bands for all their pairs.
Need Nike Uptempo 95 white/obsidian

Is there already a line at NTLA? Nilly where are all the spots you are talking about that have them in LA? I know the footaction at the northridge mall is getting them but where else?

on the brightside, ill be sleeping in tommorow..

still would have rather gotten altitudes.

my boy and i thought we would be first in line if we got there at 7 am
damn.
<!-----<hr /><!-----<br><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><br><!-----</div><!-----

I'll be heading over to NTSF tomorrow just to see the 'HYPE' crowd. :rofl:
roll.gif

Teriible :x
sick.gif

I saw the line on wendsday too.
Luckly, I'm just waiting for the Flint. For get this att.13. :tongue:
tongue.gif

why the heck are people lining up already if they dont come out till saturday? gonna camp at niketown all day on friday? wow.

good thing i already got my 2 pairs :lol:
laugh.gif

-------------
FREE PSPS!
-------------

Im copping 5 or 6 pairs, this realease is gonna be crazy....sell out easy, ill keep 2 i guess
My man right here came all the way from Compton to see me put you to shame / and you know he knew who I was cuz GAME recognize GAME - Jin (vs. Shells)

Tha Kick Killas - South East - NC
AOL: Jiggmanwg10 Email: j_hova87@hotmail.com

^^^^^^
hey footaction in emerald sq in attleboro is getting them.
also expressions in boston,. i have a few spots here in rhode island. also check south shore mall. good luck rockme11

If I cant get them around my way, expect to see me @ NTNY or Footaction on 34th. I will be the 6'8 black guy with the All Star 2k5's on with the pro bowl jersey...If any of you NTer's see me, HOLLA....Hold me a place in line and I will make it worth your while...

FYI - I need a size 15...
[/b]​

Quote:
If I cant get them around my way, expect to see me @ NTNY or Footaction on 34th.

NYCBaller....you have aim or aol ? I should have a nice spot for you...free of charge of course.
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

Does anyone have any pictures of the clothing that are releasing with these ? I am going to need someone to cop a shirt for me, retail+shipping. Email me at Deehayes0628@yahoo.com
What is Love ? Love is what you tell your mother before you kiss her goodnight. Infatuation is buying more Jordans in one year than you've had your entire life. Love is spending your entire lunch break staring the newest Jordans you put up in the office. A dilemna is trying to figure which of your 15 pairs of Black/Red Jordans matches your outfit the best. Broke is what I'll be if I keep on buying Jordans the rest of my life. Who said Love doesn't cost a thing ????

i would be interested in seeing pictures of the clothing as well. anyone?
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

i dont know if its been posted already but does anyone know how many pairs were made all together ??

This release is ruthless, crazier than I ever expected it to be. I'll be at NT Chicago to TRY and cop mine.
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom