Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

WHATS GOING ON IN NYC??? WHAT TIME IS NIKETOWN RELEASING THEM??? AND WHEN ARE THEY RELEASING THEM??? contact me at: airc23j@aol.com
WANTED: [ 8.5 cement III,IV, black/red IV, any of V, VI, VII, dunkles, tweeds high ] [ 9 Jedi's ]

Rocaweardude, i am also going to try to be at NTLA at 4. I want these shoes. Looks like i am going to have to take some snacks and games to keep me up while waiting.

aba3 one of these footactions said they was gettin them on march.1 but Im not sure
FA 255-0444
FA 897-1323
[/b]
[/b]

Damm..just 80 pairs for NTSF? It got to be more pairs then that
Just an illkid from the bay loving kicks.....White T-shirt...Blue Jeans.....and NIKES!!!!

jumpman23j, are u sure they will open at 8, i called them and they said they might think about opening earlier....4 o clock in the morning is a bit early for my parents....lets make it a midnight release for ntla
Help-Need Jordan's or Nike's Sz 11-12 Get at Me
---Need Espo's and Charity FC's---

^^ yo rocawear.. whats the number for the NTLA.. i'll give them a call cuz i wanna be there early tooooo 2 cop them

Quote:
anybody else from the bean know more i find to find a spot to cop these!

footaction at the westgate mall says there gettin them..they were one of the many to say march 1st tho...

also, is it just me, or does anyone else the hype for these is way overdone? i personally love the shoe and hope i can get 2 or 3 pairs...but everyones like "yeah im lining up at 5 am"..thank god oth my FAs are in a mall and you cant even get in til 10 :smile:
smile.gif

Click Here to get a Photo Ipod, PS2 and more! NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED WITH EBAY OFFER!.
Click Here to get a Free iPod!

Quote:
HEY SEATTLE HEADS, SINCE THERE ARE GOING TO BE CALI AND OREGON HEADS COMING UP TO OUR NIKETOWN. I SAY WE ALL GET THERE AROUND NOON AND HOLD OUR STAND. SKIP CLASS AND WAIT WITH US, WE WILL MAKE A BIG CIRCLE. REMEMBER, THERE ARE 60 PAIRS. WE GOT TO WATCH OUR FOR EACH OTHER. SO WHAT ABOUT WE STAY IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY.

WHO HERE IS FROM SEATTLE? WHO HERE IS PLANNING ON GETTING THE ALTITUDES? WHAT TIME ARE YOU GOING TO BE THERE? MY FRIENDS AND I ARE GOING TO BE IN A BIG CIRCLE(HOPLEFULLY) WITH CHAIRS, GAMECUBES, BOOM BOXES, SNACKS AND WHAT NOT.

If youre talking about watching out for each other can you pick me up two pairs? Waiting that long is just rediculous, theres no way im showing up at noon the day before. If this was fire red IVs or something of that magnitude, then I would, but not for these. Its going to be cold as hell. Im just praying somewhere in Portland is going to get these. Or some place closer than Seattle.
Now a ****a got bacon to bake
Harlem shake nah Im in Harlem the shakin weight
Shakin the bait, shakin the jakes
Kill you, shoot the funeral up
then Harlem shake at ya wake

^ i called a lot of places today and went to 3 sheikh's and they said they don't kno and the spot most likely won't becasue they said if they get them they are maknig them buy the hole fit to go with them like the did with the sweater and hat for the nubucks, so most stores won't get them. sheikh might just gonna keep checking in with them. Footacton Richmond is, im not sure about Solano

just watch what happens on release morning.

Somebody's gonna get his *** killed over these sneakers. I just know it. There is just TOO much hype over it. Somebody gon be in line... find out that they size 12 or whatever is gone... and then murk the first person braggin about having they size 12 or whatever in the parking lot. Its happened before. Itll happen again. Im officially predicting it. Especially since there really aint gon be too much security in the malls in my area.

ey rocaweardude, when exactly did you call the footaction in northridge? I was up there I think last week thursday and some chick told me that they would drop on the 1st
BUY.COLLECT.OBSESS

People like you that keep saying people will get killed is the why probably there is so much hype and probably something of that magnitude might occur. Just calm down folks. If in any case your pair is not there don't go shoot the register or someone. Just take deep breaths and slowly proceed to the door and when you calm then head to your next store. You follow this people will not get killed :wink:
wink.gif

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5363951683&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

SupremeDunks - What time are you heading down to NT? I am going to be there pretty early maybe.
FOR SALE: Special NYC edition Air Force 1's white/black. Holla at me for pics or offer.

Quote:
then head to your next store.

somebody might get popped in Seattle, people arent gonna fly/drive to Cali to get these. Only 1 place is going to carry these in the entire Northwest? That could cause problems. Those 60 pairs will sell in a matter of minutes.
Now a ****a got bacon to bake
Harlem shake nah Im in Harlem the shakin weight
Shakin the bait, shakin the jakes
Kill you, shoot the funeral up
then Harlem shake at ya wake

what footactions are they coming to in houston ?
How can I ease the stress and learn to live with these regrets​

Thank goodness I have a couple store's up my sleeve.For the record Niketown nyc is not one of them.I just might give in and get my second at rape price.SNEAKER LINES SUCK.I don't know yet.Because I allready paid $250.00 for a pair.Again if heads picked up sneakers from me in the past year.E-mail me at jordans160deep@webtv.net and I will hook you up with the store I got my first pair from.Just tell what shoes you picked up from me. So I will remember who you are.
A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of JORDAN products support educational initiatives.Yeah Right Like Michael Jordans's gambling Habit.

anyone have an eastbay style picture of the altitudes? like just the shoe with an all white background.
"Just ask ya posse how i flash versace/one strap all black huaraches"

Back
Top Bottom