Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

Newport Centre Mall - Jersey City (across the river from NYC)

50-60 people in line for 16 pairs (only 10 of which were available to the public)

However, the many folks that didn't get a pair were not disappointed because they got to witness a 4'11" asian kid with cornrows buying kicks that are gonna look like clown shoes (the 10 pairs available were all size 10 and up).

yo airgc30, im in durham, too. missed the alarm clock to wake up.... know anywhere else that might have em?

Only one of the two Foot Actions in Louisville were getting them and only 12 pairs. So I arrived at the Mall at like 6:40 am, and was amazed to see bout 60 people lined up with a sign on the door that read "Sorry we only have 5 pair 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, and 10". I got in my car rolled one up and bounced. This limited release stuff is BS. I want to report them to JB cause its just not fair, I never had a chance!
TEAM -PLANET RED-

wanted: DS or NDS XI's size 12-13.5
hit me up!

Went to the DTLR in B-MORE, There was NOBODY there!!! They had all full sizes, I picked up 4 pairs and walked out. At 9:45 AM. No line, no hassle at all. Only thing is that theyre retailing for $160 over here.

Edit:

This is the Mount Clair Junction Downtown Locker Room By the way.

So i was going to go get them but did not have any cash....my bot went to go get them ..he was at almeda and he seaid the folk at FA bought all the 10-10.5 befroce the store even opened...now he is at AA telte in line about 20 ppl

krapjnad: I heard that some store in Charlotte might have them. But I don't think any other stores in the triangle has them...not too sure. I think I'll just give up on these and get 1 more pair of Flints.
[/b]

CHAOS thats the only word to descripe it i'm in MARYLAND and i first went to pg plaza at like 7 and their were like 150+ people at every shoe store even the ones that weren't gettting em so we left and went to the dtlr by iverson mall and we had a chance only like 30 people their, long story short got a pair bairly me and my friend (nter Knowledgebones) got like 2 out of the last 4 pairs, the last were 13 and 14 so we both where a 10-10.5 so he got a 9.5 and i got a 11so anyone got em in a 10-10,5 want to trade or want to buy em off me my aim is lebronsho!!!!!!!!
Rap Roy Jones King Of The Ring, **** Hate Me They Want My Ding-A-ling In A Sling

got to the DTLR in Richmond (Oak Hill Plaza) @9:55..maybe like 10-12 people in front...no long waits or nuffin...copped my 10 and was outty :D
happy.gif
...i think all DTLRs are retailing for $160
Now it's all about cash in abundance/ ____ I used to run with
is rich or doin years in the hundreds/ I switched my motto -- instead of sayin ___ tomorrow/ That buck that bought a bottle could've struck the lotto...
~NaS~

Quote:
My Credit Card got denied at the last moment. I spent nearly 1 day camping for these shoes and I end up not getting them. I was pissed at first, then I realized that I should have been better prepared. I was kind of rushed into this situation, and I had a pretty good idea of what my fund amount would be. I was heated though, I smashed out the door of NT and tried getting to transfer money into my debit card, but the bank of america system was down. Too bad for me, Lesson learned.

I would go INSANE if that happened to me. Like you said, Lesson learned.

Got mines at Ubiq in Philly... there was a line but it didnt matter cuz I was one of the first people there. :pimp:
pimp.gif

---
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I'VE over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I SUCCEED."

just got back from DTLR in Towson
got there at 5:30 am, store opened at 10
i was first, waited... and waited... and waited...
finally got mine and the black t shirt with the green on it, then drove home

as far as NC goes, Durham is the only location that got em. Greensboro did not get em and no one answered the phone in Raleigh from 7am on up to 9 so I guess they did not have them. Lynchburg VA did not get any either, bummed out man.

aye so do iverson mall got them right now? 0]
alien.gif

On having to work on a Sunday for a TNT-aired double-header: "Man, I can't believe they are going to have us in here working on Sunday. I was going to go to church." - Sir Charles Barkley

did anybody else in columbus get these, besides myself? if so from where? i got mine a KC Sport downtown, they had no more than 10 pair. good looking again eNPHANATe, they're fire :pimp:
pimp.gif

They were available at select Footactions in Michigan: Eastland, Fairlane, and Northland. I lined up early at Fairlane but the security guards starting tripping and moving the lines around so by the time I got in there were already 50 people that snuck in through other doors.

So I need a size 11.5/12 if anyone has one to spare...

OMG I just copped my pair from the FA in the South Bay Galleria and luckily so. It was crazy, like 50 dudes waiting on 17 pairs. Met a couple of nters, didn't know their names but they were dope lol. If anyone went there, I was the tall light skinned dude with the nubucks and matching sweater on.

Congrats on those who got em.
This weeks classic Family Guy quote:

Cleveland: Oh Peter, you tickle me in a way that if Lorretta tickeled me that way, I'd say "oh yeah. that's nice. that's the spot."​

just picked up my pair at sheikh at main place in socal, got there at 3, was 1st in line :D
happy.gif
, they charged 173 + tax = $186 but wutever it was worth it, n if tate is lookin at this good choice of getting out because cause they didnt hav 10.5-11.5 ur sizes but thanks 4 chillin wit me a while there, n any NTers who was there hit me up
OG Jordan XI breads sz 9.5 for sale----wanted sz 9.5-10 blk/red patent jordan Is
AIM-alexoislikewhoa
Email-dl4nahills@aol.com
FREE IPOD FOR REAL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom