Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

Man there was a total of 7 peeps lined up at my mall by 8 o clock when my local LI FA opened up....my boy and I went straight from the bar.....i was second in line and got there at about 5:45.. ..in and out and straight to Mickey Dizzles..... :wink:
wink.gif

Am AKS[/b]​

Yea thats me with the boxcutter i wasnt playing with none of those skippers man word i was already tight that is was brick and mos def wasnt trying 2 let no 1 try 2 front on me after i bought the kicks talking bout run ya kicks cuz some1's face wouldnt have been lookin nice....as far as the time there had fun with all my people i was chillen with nah mean every1 from 1-15 thats was the click shout out 2 every1 that i chilled with..holla @ me on ezbox if ya aint got the sn :pimp:
pimp.gif

FREE HOFFABIZZLE!!!!!!

>D
grin.gif
ntny looks like a northface summit....
86975857.jpg

<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</div><!-----

Shoutout to everyone who was at Columbia Mall's DTLR this morning. Got to the mall around 6:20 and waited behind like 20 people until the mall doors opened up. Then ran up the escalators to line up in front of the store. Bammas were looking like the Flash in the mall :lol:
laugh.gif
. Waited until 8 for the store to open. Got my pair for my boy who is away at school(I find them hideous) and left out. Good looks to my boy Shuman15 for rolling up there with me even though he didn't cop. :pimp:
pimp.gif

"cause u got the strong man face" Shuman15
They in love like the 14th of February. Play em like April 1st right before they slide off. It could be March 2nd sound like July 4th.

Slept in, I wanted them, but I didn't want to go through that much trouble, plus I was broke and would rather get the Flints and QS XX.

im glad my city isnt like nyc, not a lot of ppl kno bout upcoming J's, but wut sucks is theres no where near me which gets QS J's like the altitudes |I
tired.gif

WANTED: Size 12- DS playoff XII, DS black/red VII, DS cg IX, any colorway DS XIV
ezinbox me with offers

KingTre got me in da pic wit the Blue NorthFace and the Mecca Bag wit the Graffti ish on it...
tongue.gif

^NAh...hold em cause everyone and their mothers are gonna try and sell em this week...best bet is to put em up later

Am AKS[/b]​

cash in quick- dudes are heated they didnt get theres and might spend a little extra....once the hype dies down so will the prices-

also you never know with JB- "due to overwhelming demand" they might get re-released >D
grin.gif

<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</div><!-----

yeah sell those shoes RIGHT NOW. start the auction at like $300 and see what happens! take a lot of pictures and say 100% authentic or your money back. some people might say damn thats hella money, but then if you have a size on ebay that nobody else is selling. that person who waited 4 hours overnight in the cold that DIDNT get the shoes, might drop that extra money to get their hands on a pair.
"CAUSE IN THE Y - E - A - A - R - E - A
THE GAME AINT CONSTIPATED
F***IN AROUND IN THE GOLDEN STATE
WHERE THE GAME ORIGINATED"

:wow:
eek.gif
@ that NTNY line! That's mind blowin'. All praises due to God for allowing me to avoid all that craziness.......

Aiyo Sneakerph33N, you had to have seen me yesterday. I came through to NTNY around 8 & I remember seein' about 5-6 dudes posted up outside. I remember some cat was rockin' OG 13s. I had on a gray Sean John jumpsuit wit' black Tims. Unless you were the cat I said what's up to when I came by. Which one where you?
[/b]​

funny how i go to sneaker villa in the gallery and they were saying i had to buy a shirt and some jeans in order to purcahse the altitudes
indifferent.gif

so i walk across the street and go to sneaker villa on market st and pick up 5 pairs
laugh.gif

hoooray philly!

About 60 people were trying to get 16 pairs at my mall today. They all ran to Footaction, while i casually walked up the stairs to Harold Pener, where i knew they only had 4 pairs, but 2 of them were my size. So i chilled up there for an hour and a half, while peeps on the lower level were trying to get to the gate, I was all alone. :smokin
smokin.gif
Then a couple more people found out that Harold was getting them but i was first in line so i copped my pair and left.

Pics coming later.
Griffey
Swingman > Everyone[/center]

hey dawg where is chinman in san diego 619? i went to fashion FA was like the 20th person in line and they sold out within like the first 8 people. SHADY employees not being fair. I called shiekh carlsbad and they sold out at 10:30. should of went there. what a waste of time waiting in line.

SAN DIEGO THREAD.

i forgot to mention that while i was at the cashwrap, the clerk was on the phone w/ the south bay FA (southern cali) and he said that there was a riot and that a chick got trampled. and that chick was on her way to fox hills, lol. everyone was laughing, even though it wasn't funny and i think they were holdiong her pairs for her @ fox hills because of the trouble.

socal heads, i'm from the burbs. where the hell is south bay? torrance area????
I'm the ugliest version of passed down toxic capitalist
rapid emcee perversion -- I'm America!
Your bleeding-heart liberal drivel gets squashed
Wash em with sterilized rhyme patriot-guided weaponry bomb
from the makers of the devious hearts -- I'm America!- EL-P

Back
Top Bottom