Official: 03.15.09 Dallas Mavericks @ Los Angeles Lakers 12:30PM PST on ABC

dodger beisbol on kcal 9 and laker basketball on abc 7.

it cant get no better
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

attack the rim kobe, please.

The shots havent been falling but they are shots he normally makes....

sidenote.... I feel that my fellow Lakers fans dont give Gasol enough credit sometimes....he is seriously so amazingly good

I haven't watched to many Mavs games this season but man they're HORRIBLE
laugh.gif
talk about zero post defense
laugh.gif
Pau looking like Shaq in his primeright now against Dampier, and Bass.

If this is the 1st round match up in the playoffs this year get the brooms ready because Lakers will sweep the Mavs and it wont be even close.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

The shots havent been falling but they are shots he normally makes....

sidenote.... I feel that my fellow Lakers fans dont give Gasol enough credit sometimes....he is seriously so amazingly good
i don't get why pau doesn't get more than 12 shots a game. he's the lakers most efficient scorer, great midrange jumpshooter, greatlow post player, and yet kobe takes more shots than he does (WAY more). if pau gets 16-17 shots a game, lakers offense is unstoppable.

i don't get why pau doesn't get more than 12 shots a game.

You can't force a guy to take shots.

Most of the other Lakers understand that they have to take shots. Look at how successful Odom was taking more shots. It's not on Kobe, it's on them.

Lakers aren't playing good D and there have been some bad calls when they have.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by dyyhard

JVG putting Gerald Green on blast.
roll.gif
what did he say?
JVG was talking about how Brandon Bass has great work ethic, and then later he said, "not to put him on blast, but Gerald Green, talk aboutwasted talent."

Mavs are just 1st round fodder for whoever they face this year in the playoffs. The have no chance at pulling off a 1st round upset.

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

i agree with this. he attacks the rim less and less
frown.gif
well, that's why he's been so healthy. his midrange game is so on point. he's just missing shots he usually makes right now. but intimes like this, feed pau.

I find it hilarious whenever the Lakers get a call against them, they hate the player,
laugh.gif

It used to be The Machine, then he started doing better. Then it was Odom, then started playing better. Puke, well, that's Puke. Fish, he's had hisfair share of "
smh.gif
's ." Now Farmar.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

i agree with this. he attacks the rim less and less
frown.gif

Even though Kobe is in as good of shape as anyone in the league...we cant lie and act like he has the legs he once used to have. The guy wants to play 10 moreyears...whether we like it or not...so you can tell he's trying to preserve those legs as much as he can.

Back
Top Bottom