Official 07-08 La Liga Thread (Barcelona sign Seydou Keita)

OMG...... THESE JERSEYS ARE SOOOOO GOOD

SERGIO RAMOS GOT THE EXTRA SMEDIUM ON........ I HOPE MY BICEPS WILL LOOK AS GOOD AS HIS

whats the point of Adidas debuting their new jersey's at the end of the season? Trying to cash-in on the end-of-season sales? I dunno, but I always enjoyedthe anticipation of new jersey's for the new season...

They did the same thing last year during the title celebration. The new kit looks fantastic though
pimp.gif
so the sooner the better lol.

RM killing Levante thus far

up 5-2.. trophy presentation, lap of honor, and celebration to follow.

I cant say it enough.. what sexy kits. lol

congrats... a bit of a rout so I switched over to... the Galaxy... where the theres another rout... will def be watching the post-game celebrations though...

Gio needs to be loaned for a season, get some some regular first team experience.

I really wonder if Eto'o will leave. I'd rather Henry leave. I don't think that Messi can bear the load as well. IMO Ronnie, Messi, Bojan,Eto'o and Henry is solid.

Everyone just needs to get motivated..

^ Ohhh... the lovely Ana Ivanovic...

yeah, but will Ronnie be staying? while eto and Gio looks likely to go as well... build around Messi and Bojan... anticipating mass exodus from Barca... atleast, according to the commentators...

with the win to cap the season, 07-08 Real Madrid breaks the record for most points in a La Liga season with 85. The previous record holder was FC Barcelonawith 84 points during the 04-05 season.

Real Zaragoza relegated.. !

Diego Milito, Ricardo Oliveira, Pablo Aimar, Sergio Garca, Zapater, Roberto Ayala most likely on the move. Unbelievable.

There is early word/rumor that Real Madrid have signed Ezequiel Garay from Racing Santander

Originally Posted by SinnerP

anticipating mass exodus from Barca...

I hope Gudjohnson can get out as well. It sucks that he was straight buried beneath like six other strikers. I think he has a few more good years in him.

Its official.. Ezequiel Garay to Madrid
pimp.gif

Real Madrid have completed the signing of Ezequiel Garay from Racing Santander.

The highly-rated Argentine was linked with a number of other clubs including Barcelona but Real have won the chase.

The 21-year-old centre-back may remain on loan at Racing for another season but Real president Ramon Calderon has confirmed reports of a deal.

"We've signed Garay," Calderon told reporters during Real's celebrations of their 31st league title.

"I don't know if he will come to the club this season or next, but we have signed a contract.

"He is a young player and the signing is proof of our desire to create a young, committed team full of enthusiasm and ambition."

Garay, who is recovering from a knee injury, is reported to have cost Real in the region of 10million euros (£8million).

His arrival is expected to pave the way for the departure of either Fabio Cannavaro or Christoph Metzelder.

10 Million is a steal. The reason the fee is so low is because it will be paid in one lump sum. Also, he might stay at Racing Santander for one more season- on loan.

Barcelona had an agreement earlier in the season for 18 Million paid in 4 installments.

as far as Barcelona.. I expect Ronaldinho, Deco, Edmilson, Zambrotta to definitely leave. These players dont want to be there, and the club/fans dont wantthem. Henry is a strange case because he didnt meet the high expectations but hes performed very well in certain games. Its not clear how Pep Guardiola feelsabout him. Eto'o is a wildcard. There is tension between he, management, and the fans. However, he wont go for cheap. The transfer fee would have to bearound 30-40. If Eto'o goes, I think Henry stays. Gudjohnsen will probably go back to the Premiership. I wonder, why dont Chelsea move in for him? Theresno way he can be worse than Pizarro. Chelsea fans love Eidur.

Back
Top Bottom