Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

laugh.gif

Cro paid his child support... No court next week.
smile.gif

Can't wait to hear about the off-season workouts.

sp-bolt450_t352.jpg

pimp.gif

Gunna know's it all jokes

On a random note Gunna, I was trying to bump the Track & Field thread but couldn't but find it, but I know you will appreciate this

td-jakes.jpg

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Chad Henne says Tebow "isn't a quarterback"[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on March 18, 2010 12:33 AM ET
As Florida quarterback Tim Tebowcontinues to prepare for entering the NFL, one of the men who alreadyholds a starting quarterback job at the highest level of the sport hasa strong opinion on the subject.

"My judgment is that he's not an NFL quarterback," Henne told Curts Stevenson and Anita Marks of WQAM in Miami.  "I leave it at that."

Wow.

Making Henne's opinion more compelling is the fact that his position coach, David Lee, is one of the men who are supposedly helping Tebow become that which Lee's primary pupil says Tebow isn't.

And suddenly we hope Tebow lands in the AFC East.
Link

[h1]Report: McCloughan considering resignation[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on March 18, 2010 12:07 AM ET

In a surprising development, 49ers G.M. Scot McCloughan reportedly is considering the possibility of resigning, according to Matt Maiocco of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat.

Maiocco, citing an unnamed source, reports that McCloughan met Wednesday with various members of upper management. including owner Jed York.  After the meeting, McCloughan left the facility and files were relocated from his office.

He joined the team in 2005 after coach Mike Nolan was hired.  Two years ago, McCloughan was promoted to General Manager. 

If it's true that files have been removed from McCloughan's office, it's possible that he's considering resignation as an alternative to termination.

Originally Posted by JPZx

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Chad Henne says Tebow "isn't a quarterback"[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on March 18, 2010 12:33 AM ET
As Florida quarterback Tim Tebow continues to prepare for entering the NFL, one of the men who already holds a starting quarterback job at the highest level of the sport has a strong opinion on the subject.

"My judgment is that he's not an NFL quarterback," Henne told Curts Stevenson and Anita Marks of WQAM in Miami.  "I leave it at that."

Wow.

Making Henne's opinion more compelling is the fact that his position coach, David Lee, is one of the men who are supposedly helping Tebow become that which Lee's primary pupil says Tebow isn't.

And suddenly we hope Tebow lands in the AFC East.
Link

He will be a Patriot with one of their 12 picks in the 2nd rd.

Also, shut the $%#+ up Henne. You can be a hell of a QB soon but untill then, zip it

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I hope the Dolphins pick Tebow and he snakes Henne's spot 
YO real talk, Tebow's new throwing motion and everything looks great. I know its without pads and its not a live game, but
eek.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

YO real talk, Tebow's new throwing motion and everything looks great. I know its without pads and its not a live game, but
eek.gif
You draft him then
laugh.gif
....and good luck with that.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I hope the Dolphins pick Tebow and he snakes Henne's spot 
eek.gif
it looked terrible, and forced.
Like he had to think of his motion everytime he stepped back.

Its gonna take more than 3 weeks for him to throw naturally with an improved motion when the bullets start flying for real

Not sure why Tomlin was there.....unless Tim will be backing up Dixon?

Actually with Spikes having a bad day Pitt will have a chance to get him, wonder
if they are interested

Tomlin coulda been there for numerous players, Aaron Hernandez, Carlos Dunlap, Jermaine Cunningham, Brandon Spikes, Joe Haden, Pouncey, Major Wright ...

Tomlin was in Blacksburg last nite so he's checking up on Va Techs day as well

Shut the hell up Henne. 

I can't wait for the spin control from whatever team takes him.  If we take him, I'm hiring JPZ to handle all our comments for us.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Dude has a monkey named GUCCi

Skins Safety LaRon Landry Keeps His Monkey in the Gucci Bag
by Chris Mottram • Sep 18, 2009 2:16 PM EDT

No, that headline isn't some sort of euphemism for something else -- it is literal. LaRon Landry has a monkey, and it appears as if it is stored in his Gucci bag. Which makes sense, because that's the capuchin's name -- Gucci. This photo was taken at ******** Park by the team's official blogger Matt Terl. Enjoy.

[h1]Dez Bryant to have private workout for Cowboys[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on March 18, 2010 1:20 PM ET

The Cowboys want to be prepared if Dez Bryant experiences the draft free fall some are predicting. 

Dallas will hold a private workout with the Oklahoma State product April 1, according to ESPNDallas' Calvin Watkins.  Bryant would be a good fit with Dallas, who should be ready to give up on the Roy Williams experiment in 2011.

We simply can't believe that a player with his talent will fall out of the top 15 picks, much less all the way to Dallas as No. 27. 

Yeah, we've heard the rumors of how Bryant had to be managed like a child in college.  But he doesn't have to show up for morning class anymore; he just has to catch passes. 

Bryant does that exceedingly well.

Dirk, KLJ 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom