**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

The only reason I would want to rush a Melo deal is to help STAT out. The man has carried us night in and night out and it has definitely taken it's toll. And we're only in his 1st season with us
alien.gif
. STAT is still that dude though.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Will & Gallo, Curry and a Pick. Maybe add Ray for Billups. Thats it

Gotta come up off those 1st rounders as well broski
laugh.gif

1. i'm not your broski, pal.
2. I did mention a pick, just didn't flush it out as an AR trade for a pick to be sent to Denver

But seriously, Will & Gallo were first round picks. so there.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

2. I did mention a pick, just didn't flush it out as an AR trade for a pick to be sent to Denver

tongue.gif

1.Well I'm not you're pal if you're not my broski.
2. I said THOSE as in multiple... and no Wilson & Gallo don't count seeing as they're already included in the deal to start.

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

2. I said THOSE as in multiple... and no Wilson & Gallo don't count seeing as they're already included in the deal to start.
semantics. but this needs to come to an end already and you guys need to lose more. thanks.

can this fool just say where he wants to be once and for all? Either accept a deal to NJ or come out and tell your front office, NY or nothing. it should not be dragging out like this.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

can this fool just say where he wants to be once and for all? Either accept a deal to NJ or come out and tell your front office, NY or nothing. it should not be dragging out like this.
He can't publicly say it though, plus he doesn't want to ruin his image like Lebron did. However, I think he already has. He's hi-jacked the Knicks and Nets season with all this rumor nonsense.

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

semantics. but this needs to come to an end already and you guys need to lose more. thanks.

ba13549a4341767c88b65b14a82aa8ba265171d_r.gif

3461922924_7a854b964a_o.jpg

but he doesn't need to publicly say anything. Just go tell management, 'look..I want to go here, you can deal me or lose me and get nothing in return.'

Melo's not a big enough star to hurt any image he has, anyway IMO. If he was, he'd already be getting killed for currently holding 3 franchises hostage. I dont think there is much animosity towards him right now.

Nuggets gonna keep pushing their luck until they end up losing Carmelo for Roger Mason Jr., a 2nd round pick, and the orange furry hat that Spike wears to Knicks games lately

I imagine quite a few of you all will have the same face as shorty in the lower right hand corner... Y'all will learn who to and who not to have this pissing contest with... I'm not them I'm HIM!!!

Oh Yea... I see shorty with those flints on too Los
pimp.gif

[h3]Report: Nets, Nuggets Reach Tentative Agreement On Carmelo Trade[/h3]
Feb 18, 2011 12:06 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den_101213.jpg

The Nets and Nuggets reportedly have reached a tentative agreement on a trade that would send Carmelo Anthony to New Jersey.

The deal is pending Anthony's agreement on a long-term contract extension with the Nets.

The trade would send Anthony, Chauncey Billups, Sheldon Williams, Melvin Ely and Renaldo Balkman to New Jersey, with Devin Harris, Derrick Favors, Troy Murphy, Ben Uzoh and four first-round draft picks to Denver.

Denver would then try to unload Murphy's contract on a third team, presumably using one or more of the picks received from New Jersey.

If Anthony turns down the Nets' overtures, the Knicks are expected to be the frontrunners to acquire Anthony before next week's trade deadline.

Reportedly both the Knicks and Nets will hold meetings with Anthony during All-Star Weekend in Los Angeles.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...tive_Agreement_On_Carmelo_Trade#ixzz1EKpqFnl3

1. Melo waited all year to land on the knicks, doubt he changes his mind in the last week before deadline to sign with Nets.
2. Nuggets dont want to lose him for nothing after deadline, therefore i think he still gets his 65 mill or w.e.

I think we're in a win-win situation right now.

he really would look dumb going to the nets when all his boys play on a legit championship team like the heat 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h3]Report: Nets, Nuggets Reach Tentative Agreement On Carmelo Trade[/h3]
Feb 18, 2011 12:06 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den_101213.jpg

The Nets and Nuggets reportedly have reached a tentative agreement on a trade that would send Carmelo Anthony to New Jersey.

The deal is pending Anthony's agreement on a long-term contract extension with the Nets.

The trade would send Anthony, Chauncey Billups, Sheldon Williams, Melvin Ely and Renaldo Balkman to New Jersey, with Devin Harris, Derrick Favors, Troy Murphy, Ben Uzoh and four first-round draft picks to Denver.

Denver would then try to unload Murphy's contract on a third team, presumably using one or more of the picks received from New Jersey.

If Anthony turns down the Nets' overtures, the Knicks are expected to be the frontrunners to acquire Anthony before next week's trade deadline.

Reportedly both the Knicks and Nets will hold meetings with Anthony during All-Star Weekend in Los Angeles.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...tive_Agreement_On_Carmelo_Trade#ixzz1EKpqFnl3

same ol $#@!%$# story different day,

can someone email NJ and tell them he doesn't want to play there
tired.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

I still dont see how/why this trade is a big deal? Doesnt melo still hold all the "cards"?
Not completely. Denver could say "F it, we're not trading you. Enjoy taking less than the $65m you could be getting to go to New Jersey." However, Denver risks not getting anything in return.

So it depends how nervous or much Melo wants this $65m extension, which seems to be an extremely big deal to him.

Back
Top Bottom