**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

P.S. Do you think the Knicks suddenly giving Mozgod some minutes the past few weeks actually backfired by giving him attention from the Nuggets? I guarantee if the Knicks didn't throw him in some recent games, including the one game where he went off and had like 23 points and 12 rebounds, the Nuggets wouldn't have even considered asking for him

Probably would have made a harder push for Fields though,

eek.gif

pimp.gif

never knew we got brewer!?!

mozgov/felton/gallo....
tired.gif

and just like jamal crawford,
ill-will, will still be one of my fav. players
pimp.gif

I think all these rumors about Isiah are pure bull @!$% and Donnie's option needs to be picked up to put an end to them. I just hate this dude being so heavily associated with the organization yet hes not part of it whatsoever.

Billups
Fields
Melo
Stat
Turiaf

I'd live with this starting 5 for the rest of the season. I don't know how Balkman has been playing but I hope hes energized by coming back here. Brewer will be a nice 6th man for the rest of the year. All I want to see is exciting playoff basketball at the Garden this year. This dude Melo just dropped 50 the other night and his mind hasn't been close to right all season long. Anything is possible.

i know it just happened, but whats done is done. i feel like we didnt get him at a fair price considering he could have just walked here for free next year, but %+++ it. we have MELO and STAT. if the new CBA allows it, deron and cp3 are going to both salivate over the thought of playing here.

no more eddy curry
no more jerome james contracts
no more larry hughes, al harrington, BALL HOGS and chucks
our best player isnt a poor mans kevin love anymore.

in 2 years of donnie walsh we went from absolute #*!@ to having carmelo anthony, amare stoudemire, the real ROY (blakes not a rookie) and we're still building and have CAP FLEXIBILITY. something isiah thomas doesn't know the meaning of.

look at how bad we've been, think about how bad we could have been. lets be happy, say %+++ it, and say

3ea2533e9cd7bcf5bfd17c17aaf2b22eab1478b_t.png

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

can someone please confirm (in writing) that corey brewer to the knicks please? everywhere i look i see he's with denver

thanks
Well, Chris Broussard's sources on ESPN has him going to the Knicks.  It's on TV now.  If that means anything to you?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

i know it just happened, but whats done is done. i feel like we didnt get him at a fair price considering he could have just walked here for free next year, but %+++ it. we have MELO and STAT. if the new CBA allows it, deron and cp3 are going to both salivate over the thought of playing here.

no more eddy curry
no more jerome james contracts
no more larry hughes, al harrington, BALL HOGS and chucks
our best player isnt a poor mans kevin love anymore.

in 2 years of donnie walsh we went from absolute #*!@ to having carmelo anthony, amare stoudemire, the real ROY (blakes not a rookie) and we're still building and have CAP FLEXIBILITY. something isiah thomas doesn't know the meaning of.

look at how bad we've been, think about how bad we could have been. lets be happy, say %+++ it, and say

3ea2533e9cd7bcf5bfd17c17aaf2b22eab1478b_t.png
Isn't it crazy how everyone thought the Knicks were screwed when Lebron went South? The past 2 years were hell playing the waiting game and it has all payed off.

Damn man, looking at that Blake Griffin highlight got me sadfaced that our own poster boy is no longer here. Wil, I think I had already mentally separated myself from dude. Gallo, feels bad man, feels real bad man. Felton, kinda did him dirty, but it's the nature of that business I suppose.

Now, we can speculate about other people. Yay!

Finally. Gave up more than I wanted to but at the end of the day I'm excited to see what the future holds.

Let me help you nYcHipHopHippo
glasses.gif

[h1][/h1]I don't know how much he had to with the actual trade, but he DID put us in the position to improve.
Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

No more double teams for STAT.
pimp.gif
happy.gif
 We working now kid.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I think Shelden Williams might be a big factor in this trade.
laugh.gif
I hope so, but I doubt it.

Candace Parker at MSG for games tho ?
pimp.gif

[h1]
[/h1]

Even though ya'll most likely won't win the East.

You guys will be giving fits to MIA or Boston and might take them to 6 or 7 games.
pimp.gif

STAT will still see the double teams. Teams have been sending their guards to pick his pockets (successfully) all season
30t6p3b.gif
. The only thing now is that his touches will be slightly mitigated sharing the ball with Melo, so hopefully that translates to less turnovers.

STAT had also seen some triple teams here and there when he's making his way into the paint. I doubt they can do that anymore
pimp.gif

Not since the Oak/Starks/Mason/Ewing era have the Knicks been so exciting. 
Amar'e single handedly turned the Knick's image around and to his credit was probably the reason Melo wanted to come.

This is a great time to be a Knick fan! Finally we got some All stars in their PRIME.

Lets hope these guys can play good together and gel.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

At the end of the day

melo, billups, brewer> Felton, gallo, will, moz

Though I wish we could have kept Moz. It was a tough call, but I think worth it. 

Plus at the end of the day

Amare, melo, turiaf, fields, bullups> Felton, fields, gallo, Amare, moz or will at the 4 and Amare at 5

like I said only person that we lost that bothered me was moz but it's all good

Back
Top Bottom