**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Clyde alluded to the same thing Mez is saying which is very true. The shots they were making were still not good decisions but they fell so it masked the bad decisions a little. Still questionable execution down the stretch but the shots fell. Still need to sort out the offense when Billups, STAT, and Melo are all on the floor.

Fellow Knick Fans/Team Knicks I just want to take the time to fall back from all the criticism that we share about the Knicks and congratulate you all for being the best fans in the world.  The fact this thread is at 1000+ and no other team season thread is even close makes me proud to be a Knick fan.  Although we get rowdy, it comes from the heart and I honestly wouldn't trade being a Knicks fan for anything.  Yes we have had a rough 10 seasons but the passion we have for our team, our city, and our movement makes me proud.  We are fans of the greatest city in the world and once again Thank Ya'll, let's keep it going.  
pimp.gif

we had to have a lot go our way from bad shots falling, melo not getting called for tripping richardson, dwight getting fouled out and picking up a tech, jameer out for the game etc. but $@!% it ill take any kind of win to snap a 6 game L streak against a potential contender. and like ppl have said hopefully this builds momentum. with our next 3 opponents we can realistically turn from a 6 game losing streak to a 4 game winning streak.

Originally Posted by roboski

Man I love this thread and im not even a Knick fan..   
laugh.gif

Come one fammmm, your a Yankees, Rangers, and Giants fan? What happened to you son? Thats just disrespectful

In that mock draft where we get some Euro player he is a 6'11" center. Same body type as Moz.

Just wondering but if we did luck out and get the 1st pick and we keep it who would yall want us to draft?

Originally Posted by DubA169

fat %%%* wilbon saying we didn't play any defense last night and we were handed the game

lol
I use to enjoy that show so much but that was when we were losing and irrelevant and now I can barely stomach the homerism from dude.

Terrence Jones, Chris Singleton, Tristan Thompson (Think he is staying though), Thomas Robinson, Patric young are guys I would take a look at.

also don't understand why he was laughing about giving up 106 points to the magic in overtime.

how is that bad?

TK is nice and way more objective. I do think he's just waiting for when the Bulls collapse and Rose is exposed as a fraud MVP in the playoffs though.

Plus he doesn't have to say much as long as the Cubs exist cuz he cares way more about baseball and then football second.
Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Terrence Jones, Chris Singleton, Tristan Thompson (Think he is staying though), Thomas Robinson, Patric young are guys I would take a look at.
I'll look in to these guys. I don't even like college basketball so I only watch for prospects when the elite 8 starts.

CoupeIt88 wrote:
roboski wrote:
laugh.gif

Come one fammmm, your a Yankees, Rangers, and Giants fan? What happened to you son? Thats just disrespectful
U dont understand growing up i tried so hard to be a knick fan but i just couldnt do it. I get flack for it all the time from my pops and brothers/boys back at home (there still in NYC). Ever since College (Univ of Miami 2002) i became a full-time Heat fan. But i still like to come in this thread and talk basketball with some die-hard Knick fans though, its fun and suicidal at the same time. Its all love though know hate on my part.

CoupeIt88 wrote:
roboski wrote:
laugh.gif

U dont understand growing up i tried so hard to be a knick fan but i just couldnt do it. I get flack for it all the time from my pops and brothers/boys back at home (there still in NYC). Ever since College (Univ of Miami 2002) i became a full-time Heat fan. But i still like to come in this thread and talk basketball with some die-hard Knick fans though, its fun and suicidal at the same time. Its all love though know hate on my part.

I currently go to school in South Florida too but I could never change my allegiance, however I was a bit of a Magic fan during the Penny/McGrady area (who wasn't).  One of the best days of my life tho was being at the Knicks-Heat game about a month ago and listening to my fellow NYK fans boo the hell out of LeBron in his home court, I realized then that NYK fans (NY fans in general) are the most passionate fans out. Not quite sure what to think about you tho
laugh.gif
, all good tho 

CoupeIt88 wrote:
roboski wrote:
laugh.gif

fry%20i%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there.jpg

Spoiler [+]

Two NT Knick fans talking about everday Joes/journalist who critize sports players (in this case Carmelo) who are way talented then them at almost every aspic in life. The irony is killing me right now.
laugh.gif

Half of this MIAMI HEAT thread is hate towards Bron, Bosh, and Wade mostly by NT Knick fans.

If u want a good laugh head over to there thread u want be disappointed.
laugh.gif

71 at the half WOW!!!

Are Knick fans sure Adelmen (s/p) is a upgrade over D' Antoni??

miamib30514 wrote:
Knick fans arent sure of anything anymore
I know right. Feels good to post in this thread lately without the constant hate from Knick/Laker fans..
pimp.gif

http://www.********.com/images/29-Camron-NP.gif

the difference is I don't get paid to present myself as an objective party. Not a hard concept to grasp

I explicitly go out of my way to point out I am extremely biased. If the three kings of comedy lose in the playoffs I will have a field day

aspic ain't a word either bro bro

Back
Top Bottom