**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

I hope Chicago doesn't sweep us for the season tonight
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I hope Chicago doesn't sweep us for the season tonight
ohwell.gif
???? Knicks are 2-0 against Bulls if I'm not mistaken and both are without Melo

Meh, I want the starters to play 10-20 minutes max tonight, this means nothing.

As for the Celtics, KG and Shaq can very easily take Amare out of his game and make him a non factor in a 7 game series, don't get too optimistic.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I don't understand why people think we have such a good shot against Miami and no shot against Boston...Has anyone seen those two teams play lately?

This.

You all should be happy to matchup with the Celtics. I don't see this series ending in under 6 games.

Disappointed that the STAT is not playing tonight. I wanted a full squad against the Bulls but I rather have him healthy for the playoffs.

Anyway, to those who copped the Black/Blue NYK fitted this week, how does it fit?

Why would you want STAT to play anyways, I don';t even want to see Melo on the court.

We should have nothing but our bench out there, everything is locked up, just rest up/practice till Sunday.

These trolls are getting out of hand..Dudes are super annoying..Reminds of me the Cavaliers "fans" that were swearing on their grandmother's life that Lebron wasn't leaving Cleveland and went into every thread of the teams that were rumored of having a chance so they could fight with everyone in there

the funny thing is a lot of them are bandwagon heat fans who never cared for the heat until lebron got there... and its not like lebron has won anything ever

I just hope nobody really takes anything too serious from this game tonight. I know with us resting Amare, were basically playing for stats and our record. It's something that we need to sit back and anaylize rather than judge.

I was gonna rush home from class, but I'm not expecting much out of this game besides getting our bench exposed.

Anyone miss Marv as the Knicks announcer?
laugh.gif
Hearing him announce a Knicks game brings back memories 

Back
Top Bottom