Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I woke up at 6:55 am cali time, checked out at 7:58 am.. I created a new account and manage to get another pair 10 minutes later.

If you really wanted a pair, you could have easily got a pair. Like some one said, patience is a virtue.

Bought a 12.5 and a size 13.

The 12.5 feels pretty nice but the right toe touches a tad bit in certain situations. How much difference does half a size make for these. I know it seems like each shoe would be close to the same but some aren't. I really want to try on the 13 but I bought them from champs but I want to be able to return if I don't like them.

Bought a 12.5 and a size 13.

The 12.5 feels pretty nice but the right toe touches a tad bit in certain situations. How much difference does half a size make for these. I know it seems like each shoe would be close to the same but some aren't. I really want to try on the 13 but I bought them from champs but I want to be able to return if I don't like them.

12.5? That's a rare size.
Im pretty sure u can try the shoes on and return em if u don't like em. Just don't test drive em.

These reminded me of the white cement fours, the site was crashing and snkrs was giving the same error for a while and then finally everyone got in at around the same time. Glad I copped these out till July

Those of you (me included) that used SNKRS and haven't gotten a shipping email but have gotten the confirmation email the same thing happened to me for the Kobe 11 Tinkers. Waited a full week and Nike finally sent me another email apologizing and saying I should get my pair within a couple more weeks. Got them the next day. So it took a few days longer than usual but at least I got them. Just be patient.

I'm gone for one day and now I see people showing their true colors regarding the sneaker hobby. To the person that said if people would put in work they would have had a pair, some people don't live in major cities and have a lot of sneaker stores. Also the number of pairs the sneaker store has may be low. Some people don't have the time to drive across towns to input raffles. Also, I see a couple of people gloating, chill out. This is a community and a community helps their people. You never know, you might receive a blessing for helping them. You don't always have to go by who puts in the much work on the site to help them out. I got a blessing first hand this weekend and now I have a little money to put towards securing these. Help your fellow man!

Some people are nervous but I wouldn't say "everybody" and for what its worth I haven't heard of any orders being cancelled yet and a decent amount (including my own) have shipped so I wouldn't worry about cancellations.
 I've seen one persons order get cancelled, but that's it so far.

Some people are nervous but I wouldn't say "everybody" and for what its worth I haven't heard of any orders being cancelled yet and a decent amount (including my own) have shipped so I wouldn't worry about cancellations.
 I've seen one persons order get cancelled, but that's it so far.
yup that's me. my 9.5 got cancelled.

damn am i the only one whose order got cancelled.... ****.. -___-

but i do have 2 size 8's coming. one got shipped, other is still pending...

I'm gone for one day and now I see people showing their true colors regarding the sneaker hobby. To the person that said if people would put in work they would have had a pair, some people don't live in major cities and have a lot of sneaker stores. Also the number of pairs the sneaker store has may be low. Some people don't have the time to drive across towns to input raffles. Also, I see a couple of people gloating, chill out. This is a community and a community helps their people. You never know, you might receive a blessing for helping them. You don't always have to go by who puts in the much work on the site to help them out. I got a blessing first hand this weekend and now I have a little money to put towards securing these. Help your fellow man!

How you enjoying your pair of Black/ Varsity Red Noir/Varsity Rogue Jordan 12's?

Post a pic or two if you can for those of us who are waiting on shipping. A close up of the toe and the seams along the sides connecting the black and red would be most excellent. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
[emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji]

Post a pic or two if you can for those of us who are waiting on shipping. A close up of the toe and the seams along the sides connecting the black and red would be most excellent. 
nerd.gif
one more for ya homeboy.....   now move along lol

It's really none of my business, but just offering an opinion: I never saw any benefit in Ziplocking my J's. Doing so can actually decrease the life of the full-grain leather upper by drying it out over time as well as contribute to the faster crumbling of the midsoles especially if you plan on keeping the shoes DS for a long time.

It's really none of my business, but just offering an opinion: I never saw any benefit in Ziplocking my J's. Doing so can actually decrease the life of the full-grain leather upper by drying it out over time as well as contribute to the faster crumbling of the midsoles especially if you plan on keeping the shoes DS for a long time.
i get what youre saying but i dont fully close the ziplock bag, ive found that it helps keep my soles icy, along with 2 silica packs. I know 12s dont have icy sooes and all but i still do it...Ive heard the stories of people keeping em in ziplocks and then pulling them out years later only to see them fall apart, but i try to make sure i wear every pair at least every 3 months or so. I guess it just became a habit. So far so good though, i might take your reply into consideration though cuz i have thought about the worst case scenario, but only for non transluscent soles. Thanks

i get what youre saying but i dont fully close the ziplock bag, ive found that it helps keep my soles icy, along with 2 silica packs. I know 12s dont have icy sooes and all but i still do it...Ive heard the stories of people keeping em in ziplocks and then pulling them out years later only to see them fall apart, but i try to make sure i wear every pair at least every 3 months or so. I guess it just became a habit. So far so good though, i might take your reply into consideration though cuz i have thought about the worst case scenario, but only for non transluscent soles. Thanks
You got it. The good news is that even though you ziploc the kicks, you at least wear them every now and then. The problem happens when they're never worn and kept in ziploc bags forever. The leather, plastics, materials will eventually lose its pliability and dry up and crumble, kind of like when humans develop muscle atrophy.

If it's habit that you ziploc your kicks, another thing you can also do if you have a lot of kicks that you don't plan on rocking any time soon is to take the shoes out of the box for a day or two and simply let them breathe (away from any source of sunlight) in a room.

Some people cant drive around or dont have stores near them but everyone here has a computer or a phone. These sneakers were on SO many websites man. It shouldnt have been a problem to cop.
i work 3rd shift and i dont know if you have ever worked at night but its terrible for your body and when you get home, all you want to do is sleep all day. Now i didnt think i would be able to get any tickets and was bummed....But i pulled my sorry butt out of bed on the last day and went to 5 stores. I knew that when saturday came and i knew i didnt atleast try..i would have been upset. I ended up winning 2 pairs out of 5 raffles. Some people got 20-40 tickets and still didnt win. First comes the effort then comes the luck. you can win the lottery if you never get a ticket man

Back
Top Bottom