.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

Ok here's my matchup for the first round of the playoffs in one of my leagues. This team's been killed with injuries, but I managed to sneak into thelast playoff spot at the end of the year. My receivers are poo and that's what could kill me, but there's really nothing I can do about it since thefirst 3 I drafted were Smith, J Walker, and Reggie Brown.
smh.gif

My Team

QB-Palmer
WR-Smith
Galloway
White
RB-Peterson (Min)
Jackson
TE- D Lee
W/R-Grant
K-Gostkowski
D- Dallas

Bench-Portis, Graham, C Henry, D Mason

I wish I could play all of my RBs since they all have nice matchups. Hopefully I made the right choice.
ohwell.gif

The Enemy

QB-Manning
WR-Moss
Colston
Driver
RB-Barber
Lewis
TE-Miller
W/R-Jones Drew
K-Bironas
D-Minnesota

Bench-Jacobs, Cooley, Berrian, Evans, Hasselbeck

How do you like my chances of pulling off the upset?

^ I'd go Favre
My gut says White but D Mason was raw on MNF so that's your call

What do you guys think I should do tonight?
Start Portis and hope he's healthy, or go with B Jacobs on Sunday and hope that he's healthy
ohwell.gif

^^ I think I would go with Portis. The Bear's run D is awful this year. Your man Ward made them look silly last week and Jacobs could be limited if he evenplays.

Thats a toss up dingle

i would prolly start jacobs.. he doesnt play till sunday so he'll have more time to rest and d.ward is out for the game injured so if jacobs does playhe's gonna see the bulk of the carries

Originally Posted by parada45

HELP NT!!! What 2 WR's to start??

Tj Hous vs Rams
Plax at Eagles
Colston at Falcons

Tj Hous And Colston... I have Plax on my team and he is killing me after such a great start... but then again their playing the eagles... but Falcons andRams are easier match ups... Except Colston could be facing Hall All game.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by 5tan

Who should I play in terms of RBs This week
2 of the 3

Reggie Bush
Adrian Peterson (CHI)
Edge James

I'm thinking Bush and Peterson, but last week edge showed some life, and push is doing pretty poorly with the saints predominately pass offence. (i know AZ does too tho).

I would go with Edge, since Boldin and Fitz are banged up and they're gonna run a bit more, and Bush, since he faces Falcons D and will have a good game.
Thanks for that!
Peterson is doing nothing tonight.

Good thing I got Berrian + Cooley
happy.gif

Cot dayum Reggie Bush might be out for season....
Why didnt I take the trade for the real Peterson when I had the chance...smh

Brees @ ATL, Bush is out, so its even more passing for NO.
But i mean its peyton, he can make things happen. But ravens D did show light last week vs. pats. soo....

damn these coaches and their game time decisions

i need to know if Fitzgerald is gonna play

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

I NEED TO PICK 2

patten
gaffney
calvin johnson
holmes
reggie williams

Well Holmes is out so that makes it only 4 to choose from.

I wouldn't go with Calvin since they're playing the Cowboys. 3 to go.

Gaffney/Patten/Williams.
You have to start Williams . And then it's really a toss-up with Patten and Gaffney. Gaffney plays the Steelers, and is a4th option. Patten is the 2nd option with Bush out.

swear to god???!!!

wow I dropped him cause I thought he was out this week.

well start him and Williams.

i'm maxin chillaxin today with the bye!
pimp.gif
i forgot what it feels liketo just enjoy a good day of football without any fantasy impact.

15 minutes to go, should I start Big Ben vs Pats or Derek Anderson vs Jets?
I would usually start DA anyday with this matchup, but I have a feeling PITT will throw more than usual today b/c they might have to play catchup....
What do you guys think? Who should I start?

indifferent.gif
Kevin Jones. All signs point to him being a bad play against a good Cowboys runD so I sit him but he he has a great game today. He did it against the Packers too
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom