.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

5 W's in a row for me
pimp.gif

I'm looking good for this 1st playoff matchup.
I'm up like 83pts and he's got Addai + Wayne left.

So glad the pats had a big game, having Brady/Moss/Welker really helped since he had Baber today.
Finally some help from Berrian/Cooley was nice though.
Pretty much a total team effort this week.

OH yeah, dont wanna leave out my man Fred Taylor, doing big things w/ Bush out.

I'm up 93 78. I got Colston left and he has the Saints d. I should be killing him tho I sat out Plax and Jennings!!!
mad.gif
Started TJ and Colston instead. Man I swear Plax be faxing his injury.

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

wow
indifferent.gif
Palmer gave me 3 points... Great palmer play your worst game in the opening round of the playoffs
OH YEAH! How bout having Palmer, AP, Winslow, Ward, and Kolby Smith.
sick.gif
I was pretty much a lock to finish the season in 1st and win the bonus money. Now I lost the top spot and have to play a team with Brady and Mossfacing the Jets next week.
frown.gif
Wow how things have changed in 24 hours.
ohwell.gif

I have dominant team and hopefully they continue to dominate. Anyways, I asked this question a couple times. i have 3 upper echelon backs in Ryan Grant, LT,and AP. I was so tempted to use Grant last week in place of AP and i should have as he flat out dominated. Ryan Grant happens to play the Rams next week and iam very tempted to use him. What should i do ?

pimp.gif
im in first place and made the playoffs
I got Brady, Moss, Gaffney, Patten, Faulk, Fargas (Damn you Bush), Watson. Pats play Jets then Dolphins both in Foxborro<sp.

Hey Young Triz, did you notice that Gaffney and Patten had the same numbers?

Gaffney- 7 catches for 122 yds and a score.

Patten- 9 catches for 122 yds and a score.

so I didn't eff up so bad this time, huh? lol.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

quick q

stecker vs cards or portis @ giants?
I say Portis. Last night Stecker only got the ball during Garbage time. Saints throw like crazy 2.

Yeah, My RBs are gonna need big help this week, freaking bush.
Peterson(CHI) v MIN
Edge v NO
Fred Taylor v PIT

I think i'm gonna go with Peterson and Edge, but someone please shed some light.

Hope Brady/Moss/Welker have monster games, lol.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Yeah, My RBs are gonna need big help this week, freaking bush.
Peterson(CHI) v MIN
Edge v NO
Fred Taylor v PIT

I think i'm gonna go with Peterson and Edge, but someone please shed some light.

Hope Brady/Moss/Welker have monster games, lol.

Def Peterson plus he is playing on Monday night.
Fred Taylor has had 3 straight 100 yd games but Pit has the number one d in the NFL.
Cards prob will fall behind like they did against Seattle and are going to be forced to throw.

I say Peterson and Taylor because Jax and pit will be a close game.

HELP ME OUT PICK 2 WR'S

TJ Hous at 49ers
Jennings at Rams
Plaxico vs ********
Colston vs Cards

^^ Now that's a problem I wouldn't mind having. You really can't go wrong with any of them, but I'd def put Colston in there and either TJ orJennings. Hopefully TJ's due for a good game since he hasn't done much lately.

Def. TJ, CIN will throw the lights out againts the 49ers.
Plax is usually a good option, depends on which Eli shows up.
Jennings Puts up Numbers, and The rams allow this to happen.
Colston shoulda shine against a weak cards Defence.

I'd go with TJ and Colston. But I'm sure plax will do fine.

But all those guys are gonna have pretty good games.

I know I said I would never ask for advice again, but it's playoff time and I need to be perfect if I'm going to have a shot at beating the nightmaregiving Brady/Moss combo. Which QB would you start?

Palmer @ SF
Warner@ NO

I seriously can't stand Palmer anymore. He's really only had 2 good games this year where he put up 3+ TDs and he's been turning the ball overmore than ever. Not saying Warner is any better at protecting the ball, but at least he can give you multiple TD games as well. I'm just shook that thiswould be the week Palmer goes off after I decide to bench him. Any thoughts?

Palmer plays the terrible 49ers. If he is going to go off it's gonna be against them. Warner's WR's are playing hurt.

Back
Top Bottom