Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Refs had to call Kobe for his 3rd before the end of the half.....
Just to make sure Lakers are done

refs makin sure Kobe stays on the bench 1st half. oh man.
laugh.gif

I wanna slap the !#+% outta Garnett everytime I see him take a jumper.
mad.gif

Pierce with the flop to get Kobe his 3rd foul.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

PIERCE JUST FREAKING FLOPPED SO HARD!!!

Oh my gosh, this is beyond frustrating.

Enjoy this, Celtics fan.

Enjoy your fraudulent victory.

I've lost a lot of respect for my SoCal native, Paul Pierce.

People are saying 'The Lakers have to play tough D,' but... WE'RE NOT BEING ALLOWED TO!!! The Celtics are being allowed to HAMMER us and we have tomake good plays to even get a shot off in the paint, but they can be guaranteed a free throw if we even touch them.

Originally Posted by Prez T

why does KG take 18 footers when he has the open lane ?

Cause he's soft..
He's 3-11
For someone his size and ability....that is an embarrassment

This is on Kobe's shoulders, he has done nothing...he needs to make them pay for double teams, and when they don't come attack and create.

But leme guess...still just feeling things out right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by S4L3

Kinda hard to get foul calls if Kobe is just gonna shoot jumpers all game....
why is it up the kobe to get fouls called for the whole team? other players have drove and NO CALL
Because when Brent Barry pump-faked, half of NT claimed he had no right even attempting the shot cuz he knew he wasn't a star player to get the call without having to "sell" it.

So basically, by that reasoning, 24 should be the one driving to the hoop since he's the star player who will get those touch calls.

Then why is Leon Powe of all people getting those touch calls?
davidstern.jpg

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Allen, I completely agree with everything you've said in the past about KG. Its become quite clear these playoffs.
laugh.gif

no doubt. dude is one big front. unless he's going for a jumpshot, he usually runs away from the ball or passes it up when in the paint

he makes it look good too and manages to escape getting called out, but i've said this since he was playing in minny.

not looking good for kobe, but they shouldn't let the crowd get to them

this game is gettin away from the Lakers right now

Ska im an honorary Celtics fan for this series and even i am not fully enjoying how horrible the officiating is . you have togive the Celtics credit for the most recent run though .

Words cannot descibe how pist off this game is making me.

There is NO consistancy AT ALL
I for one don't like to blame the refs but this **%@ is ATTROCIOUS
We are driving but we're not getting any fouls right now

laugh.gif
like that wasn't a foul, Gasol just got hammered

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

PIERCE JUST FREAKING FLOPPED SO HARD!!!

Oh my gosh, this is beyond frustrating.

Enjoy this, Celtics fan.

Enjoy your fraudulent victory.

I've lost a lot of respect for my SoCal native, Paul Pierce.

People are saying 'The Lakers have to play tough D,' but... WE'RE NOT BEING ALLOWED TO!!! The Celtics are being allowed to HAMMER us and we have to make good plays to even get a shot off in the paint, but they can be guaranteed a free throw if we even touch them.
Thats what Im saying. I said they have to, but I understand why they cant. As a player, there is something in the back of their mind, reminding them ofwhat has happened over the past 12 minutes. I totally understand why they are not playing tight D. It is in the back of their minds reminding them of how therefs are calling nothing when they go up, but calling everything when the Celtics go up.

It is very pathetic, I agree.

Back
Top Bottom