Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

so you mean to tell me they knew Powe was ganna beast tonight? Why else would they have this lil segment. I mean, dont get me wrong, i like him as a player, hes a cool dude, dude is from the bay, struggled at a young age, and made it to the NBA, played for Skyline or some !!!% didnt he? Anyways, why he has his own segment when you have the lakers vs. celtics in the finals and you got Kobe, KG, PP, Allen, etc. is beyond me.

!!!% is fixed. Talk !!!% all you want. This is wack.

Lakers need to step it the +*%! up 2nd half.

YES, I'M MAD.

Word..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

smh.gif
And this is why most people hate us Lakers fans. Stop crying.
U forgot to switch your sig buddy.

and again, you guys who are saying this Powe thing is fixed are ridiculous. Stop posting.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I won't be mad in the second half if we get HALF of the calls Boston got. All I ask is for HALF!!!!!!
No, I don't ever want to see #%!% like that AGAIN

Wow now they are showing a Powe expose! Fixed much?
Get that outta here dude.
indifferent.gif
Feel free to hate on theCeltics and the refs and all that, but dont hate on a guys life story. Thats kinda low.

And yeah, this has been one sided.
laugh.gif
But trust, it'll be the opposite for at least 2 games in LA.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

i say we start knocking the hell out of Boston players.
if we gonna get called for fouls, make em worth it......get every seconds worth of tht damn whistle blow.

Nah, the refs will just call those flagrants

The Lakers are getting completely %%++%$ by the refs. No point to watch this game, it's obvious that the League wants the Celtics to win.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just tuned in.. unbelievable[/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Let's go lakers[/color]
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom