..:Official 2008 NL Central Thread:..Congratulations Chicago Cubs...:

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

zo just can't seem to get out of his own way
smh.gif

I am not sure if any other Cardinals fans are going to stick it out an entire season with me in here. What the hell did zo say in the Memphis thread that got him the boot?

Yeah I heard something in a Laker thread about the Memphis one and when Jackblack confirmed, I went and checked it out. Was a lot of anti Tennessee stuff,lotta anger and hate and jokes about stuff out there. You can check the thread, but pretty much they said anybody starts a post saying goodbye and we'd begone too.
frown.gif
They were pretty upset apparently. Said if he finds a wayback onto NT that he better not let anyone find out who he is. If they find him, banned again.
smh.gif
Damn.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ And with that... [white sox guy] HE GONE! [/white sox guy]
NBAdotcom:
Tigers 107
Volunqueers 77
NBAdotcom:
Damn %%*%%#+ Tennessee Hillbilly $+#%%$$%# mother %#@%%#*.

%%*%%#+ JP Prince you traitor $+#%%$$%#. Transfer from Arizona to that piece of %%#$ inbred school. +$## you
NBAdotcom:
Yes, I am mad.
Memphis lost to #*+#+*@ Tennessee.

Peyton Manning and Inbred-nation is celebrating tonight
GoVols234:
But luckily, I am not from Memphis and get to spend my time here in Knoxville.
NBAdotcom:
Enjoy your moonshine and that date with your sister. Make sure you lock the door on the outhouse.

Enough. You've been given warning after warning after warning after warning after warning, on screen name after screen name after screen name after screen name; no more. In the same way that a zebra can't change his stripes and a leopard can't change his spots, the staff firmly believes that you simply refuse to post without the disrespectful, hate-filled rants you call 'truth'.

If and when you make another screen name, you would do well to hide your allegiance to the Suns, Marion, Memphis, Cardinals, the Arizona Wildcats, everyone who played for the Wildcats or Tigers, Barkley, Chambers, KJ, Chapman, Majerle, as well as hiding your hatred for the Lakers, Vols, anyone or anything that exists outside of Arizona, Kevin Garnett, Kobe; pretty much, if and when you make another screen name, you would do well to create a whole new identity along with the name, because if the staff learns of the name, it will be banned. We've had enough of the disrespect you post, and we feel you've been given about 309 warnings too many.

I know that there will be at least a few people reading this that are going to run to the 'New Topic' button, making a thread titled something like, 'ZODOGG GONE FOR GOOD APPRECIATION POST!!'

Save yourself the time; it will be locked immediately.

And since you are reading this reply right here, then you just read the part where you were told not to make the thread. So if you do, you will be warned; THIS reply is your unofficial warning. This doesn't need any special attention. I only posted the response to zodogg on here because he is a known member on here, and his previously banned screen names have caused people to question if he was banned or not; now you know he has been... but it doesn't need a special thread, or any attention other than this one reply.

Obviously from the Memphis v. Tennessee post. RIP Zo.

The sports forum will never be the same.

He'll be back, he always does. He can fly under radar for a bit and then people will figure it out and the mods will relax.

I'm really going to miss all the things he would say about the Cubs. Not really but I thought I'd be nice.
laugh.gif

Any of the Cubs fans have the same feeling I do that Mr Prior will now go on to have a long succesful career sorta like Schilling became a total late bloomer? I certainly hope not, but with our luck, it's entirely possible.

Prior hasn't pitched in sooo long, its hard to say anything about him. It's a shame that he couldn't catch a break here...I wish him well.Although, I hope he doesn't become really really good again.

Originally Posted by aRog27

Prior hasn't pitched in sooo long, its hard to say anything about him. It's a shame that he couldn't catch a break here...I wish him well. Although, I hope he doesn't become really really good again.

I wish him mediocrity also
laugh.gif

Prior is a freakin wuss. I wish him nothing. The same reason I have a disdain for Prior is the same reason I love Woody; the organization stuck by himthrough all the crap and he knew he owed it to us, that's
pimp.gif

But because of that feeling towards Prior I have no doubt he will now become a future Hall of Famer, etc.

Prior was dominant for awhile . He had all the makings of a Cy Young caliber pitcher. He suffered some freak injuries, and for whatever reasons, couldn'tever recover fully from them. People questioned his heart and desire, and when that happens, you either bounce back strong, or you run away. I think Prior ran.....to the West Coast.

We'll never know the full story, but he didn't want to be here anymore. The Cubs put the franchise on his shoulders for a few years, and it kinda irksme that he couldn't even sign a one year incentive laden deal here.

Whatever, eveyrone's moved on.

I can't express how happy I am that I can root for Prior once again. We attended USC together and when the Cubs drafted him; I was devistated. I told himthere was no shot in hell that he was going to break that curse, in 2003 I was on the edge of my seat though. It's a shame how his career has beenroadblocked with injuries. Something tells me that those days are behind him. I wish St. Louis would have grabbed him though, if we gave that douche Mulder acontract, then signing Prior wouldn't really be a bad investment.

I can't express how happy I am that I can root for Prior once again. We attended USC together and when the Cubs drafted him; I was devistated. I told him there was no shot in hell that he was going to break that curse, in 2003 I was on the edge of my seat though. It's a shame how his career has been roadblocked with injuries. Something tells me that those days are behind him. I wish St. Louis would have grabbed him though, if we gave that douche Mulder a contract, then signing Prior wouldn't really be a bad investment.

You got Clement, that's pretty close.
wink.gif

I hate to say it....but Prior should have a good season. First off, coming in as the fourth starter on a pretty good team already, facing another squad'sfourth starter - I think he'll clean up. Plus, the classic Cubs pitcher curse....Maddux, Moyer, Eckersley...I could go on for hours....

you guys see spiezio got cut by the cards?
he is wanted on 6 charges stemming from a single car crash. DUI and 5 others.

Spezio always looked suspect to me.....I know he had prior history....no pun intended.

I cant wait to get some games going. I'm so excited about this Cubs team.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

you guys see spiezio got cut by the cards?
he is wanted on 6 charges stemming from a single car crash. DUI and 5 others.

Was listening to the Herd this morning and he was talkin about how Larussa got a DUI last year and nothing happened, but Scott (albeit more seriousinstance) gets one and is cut on the spot. Obviously I know that Spiezio hurt someone and fled and all that. Was just an interesting thing the Herd wastalkin bout on my way into work.

2:05 today cubs and Giants 1st spring training game. Dempster gets the start. Fukudome gets the start. Roberts still isnt a cub. dang it!!!!
De Rosa is undergoing a procedure to hopefully fix his irregular heart beat. Hope he can play this season, he is a great guy to bring off the bench, heck hewould start on alot of teams.

LOL Rona Santo only took a few minutes to say something crazy. He said and i quote "I believe it is only a matter of years before the NBA is playing gamesoutside of the United States".
I guess Ron thinks Toronto is in the USA. LOL.

man i hope the cardinals can have a good year...im not sayin it cant or wont happen BUT i dont have a very good feeling about this year

^ Another Cardinals fan, we need roll call up in this piece.

*Raises hand*

I go to school in Chicago now, though...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Me and some fellow STL friends are gonna have to hit up the Cardinals bars around town to see games, I guess...
laugh.gif

Shame about Spiezio.. My Dad texted me the story when he heard on KMOX that they were releasing him. Tough break.

Back
Top Bottom