OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

I cant believe I missed this match. Gott damn 8:30am on a Sunday
smh.gif

The first 10 mins of the Scum/Scum match has been fun. Both teams have been a bit shaky at the back so far.

Cech has made 2 great saves while Bosingwa has hit the bar with a laser beam of a shot.

Dunno if it's up yet, i'm at work, but I usually catch highlights from footytube.com

And the Reds go Marching
ON!!!
ON!!!
ON!!!
ON!!!
I do admit match shoulda been called earlier but oh well. GIGGS WITH THE STATS BABY!!!

Arsenal
Tottenham Hotspurs
Manchester City

...another 100% record halted.trust no one but Man Utd to do the job.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Owen has been fitting in quite nicely. Great pick up on the free thus far
smile.gif
co-sign that...and if he can stay injury-free,who knows how the season will turn out for him...
eek.gif

and i gotta say that his goal was nothing short of a world-class finish...
pimp.gif

Bellamys first goal was an absolute cracker..its been awhile since ive gotten chills watching a game, Owen's goal certainly did that

Chelsea is probably going to pull off another 90th minute win
sick.gif

Hull has no answer for Torres. Liverpool's D was shaky in the first half but that match is pretty much a wrap.

Liverpool D worries me, excluding glen johnson. Not sure where to watch other matches, but i see blues are down 2 - 1 at wigan. God i hope Wigan keeps it up.

Gerrard's Goal
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Chelsea is probably going to pull off another 90th minute win
sick.gif

Hull has no answer for Torres. Liverpool's D was shaky in the first half but that match is pretty much a wrap.
If they do, I will be pissed.
smh.gif

Making it their fourth late win.

Saha has been on fire so far this season, good to see him in form...he really is a top player if he can stay healthy

Arsenal/Fulham coming up next...hopefully it will be more of a match than this one

Robbie Keane had 4 against Burnley
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom