OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Originally Posted by nesto0o0o

COYS!!!

Spurs had the better chances. Ref disallowed a good goal by King. All in all great performance by a better TEAM.
indifferent.gif
The goal by King wouldn't have been scored if he hadn't used the defender as a launching pad.
But Spurs deserved the win. Crouch and Gomez stepped up for them. City didn't get much going after Tevez's runs in the first few minutes. 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by nesto0o0o

COYS!!!

Spurs had the better chances. Ref disallowed a good goal by King. All in all great performance by a better TEAM.
indifferent.gif
The goal by King wouldn't have been scored if he hadn't used the defender as a launching pad.

But Spurs deserved the win. Crouch and Gomez stepped up for them. City didn't get much going after Tevez's runs in the first few minutes. 

QFT.   It counted against Manyoo.

BTW its Gomes.

Originally Posted by DC1323

SPURS WILL PLAY UCL FOOTBALL NEXT SEASON. 
they deserved it...Harry Redknapp has also done a great job for them this season...

on a side note,my elder brother supports Spurs and like you've said,it's been an "F yeah" feeling for him too...
laugh.gif

Chelski up 2-0 against 10-men Wigan...
smh.gif

EDIT ~ three-nil Chelski.  Congrats.

Excuse me... four-nil.

I meant seven-nil.  Damn, DD with the hat-trick to cap it off...
smh.gif

congrats to chelsea .. over 100 goals scored this season 
eek.gif

been a pretty great season, only a month left for the World Cup 
pimp.gif

Shoutout to Chelski for dethroning Manure. I have mad respect for Didier, Lamps, Essien and every defender not named Terry.

Ok so now who is going to start the transfer rumors thread? That thread was money last summer for me. Maybe it should start after the World Cup.

I was going to start it just now.

Congrats to Chelsea, they truly were the best team this year, and congrats to Spurs, better them than City.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Good job Chelsea...

Maybe next year Arsenal wont collapse
tired.gif

Injuries...We need a bigger squad of quality players.  I was surprised we stayed in as long as we did with injuries we had.

Respect to Chelsea and their title. We didn't end up where I wanted to at season's end but this was definitely a fun EPL campaign.
pimp.gif

Next year guys, next year.....in Arsene we trust.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

So whats the deal with the red-trim on these new Chelski unis?
99568257.jpg
They had some red in their jerseys back in the day, brought it back for next year. I like these shirts a lot, might have to pick one up.
Lampard just missed a PK and left the door open for Pompey. 

Edit: 
pimp.gif
 double baby. 

Back
Top Bottom