Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

%$&! The phils yea I said it !!!

No $@@ kissin on this side I hate everything about philadelphia and I want to spank them n***** in the world series word to everything. No humble pie ova here

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

George is coming home on Wednesday. I'm fired up for that.
+

10ia15u.png
pimp.gif

Props on that link Frankie.

That World Series fitted is copped.
pimp.gif

Congrats to all u true Yankee fans (and I do NOT mean that as a knock on anyone). Listen, your team is in the freaking WORLD SERIES. Enjoy it.
smokin.gif

Yes, I hate the Yankees very much. Yes, I'll be cheering for the Phillies. But that has nothing to do with YOU being glad you get to cheer for YOUR team inthe Fall Classic, and I don't.

HTTB, wearz, Fanatic, briannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, hope y'all enjoy it.
happy.gif

Rivera sounds choked up, I would be too
pimp.gif

The Bronx must be crazy right now, any NTers at the stadium?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

happy.gif
frown.gif

No mention of me?

laugh.gif

JK. Thanks Ska, it really takes alot for someone (outside of actual yankee fans) to talk good about us.

When do the hats go on sale and how much?

I was out tonight but

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and
roll.gif
can someone please tell me what business does Mike Bloomberg have being the background guy during the interview?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My man Bloomberg pulling a lil mama waiting to get inteviewed for no reason......Yankees all the way!!!!

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

and
roll.gif
can someone please tell me what business does Mike Bloomberg have being the background guy during the interview?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Trying to get more votes.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Congrats to all u true Yankee fans (and I do NOT mean that as a knock on anyone). Listen, your team is in the freaking WORLD SERIES. Enjoy it.
smokin.gif

Yes, I hate the Yankees very much. Yes, I'll be cheering for the Phillies. But that has nothing to do with YOU being glad you get to cheer for YOUR team in the Fall Classic, and I don't.

happy.gif

Hats off to you brother. Glad we could finally beat you guys.

Back
Top Bottom