Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

yanks makin it to the series
pimp.gif
feels like such a long time ago
laugh.gif
but ill really be amped if we get 4 more wins
wink.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Word ska? No shoutout? I kid.

Empire State Building lit up in Navy/White
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
is it?, i'm looking out my window it looks purple
laugh.gif
...either way, 4 more to go
pimp.gif

EDIT: Nvm, it's blue, lol...

4tts7r.jpg

this is from last year when they won the subway series, wont have a chance to see it tonight though. Id imagine it looks the same

SHUGES, I hope to come home from class tomorrow to see a nice sized spoiler full of pics from the on-field celebration to the clubhouse celebration.

I said it before, but this team has that same special feeling from that '96 team

I just hope we're able to pull it off and have that parade down the canyon of heroes
pimp.gif

*having flashbacks to cutting school for the parade in the 90's
laugh.gif

I said that this team was similar to the '98 team, and I almost got excommunicated by my fellow Yankkee Brothers.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Empire State Building lit up in Navy/White
pimp.gif
I wanna see a pic of this
pimp.gif

Pic from out my window (sorry for the blurryness, it's dark outside, hard to take these kinda pictures holding a point and shoot camera):

357epoz.jpg

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I said it before, but this team has that same special feeling from that '96 team

I just hope we're able to pull it off and have that parade down the canyon of heroes
pimp.gif

*having flashbacks to cutting school for the parade in the 90's
laugh.gif
i almost had that oppurtunity in 2001
laugh.gif
im not even ayankee fan but my mom is, i was in new york the weekend of games 6 and 7 because her dad was in the hospital. i was going to stay until that tuesday orwednesday to go to the parade before going back home because parade > school imo, and after sorriano hit that homerun i thought it was a wrap.

in the long run i guess it's good arizona won though because if im not mistaken enrique wilson or someone else on the yankees was supposed to have been onthat american airlines flight that crashed a week later because had they won he would have stayed in new york for the parade and flew out on that flight butsince they lost he flew to the dominican republic a week early.

Been waiting for this for a while now we're finally back in the World Series
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Get the next 4 games so we can really celebrate!!!

i was watching the game through ESPN Asia being i'm overseas... and Rick Sutcliffe was saying that the Yanks want Chone Figgins??? Any truth to thisrumor ? Where would you guys put him too?

This just inspired me to get another Yankee tat.

If they win it, I'll definitely get it soon.

Bout to write "Go Yankees" On my car windows.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i was watching the game through ESPN Asia being i'm overseas... and Rick Sutcliffe was saying that the Yanks want Chone Figgins??? Any truth to this rumor ? Where would you guys put him too?

I wouldn't mind him. we could use him as an OF since Matsui probably won't be there.

Back
Top Bottom