Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i was watching the game through ESPN Asia being i'm overseas... and Rick Sutcliffe was saying that the Yanks want Chone Figgins??? Any truth to this rumor ? Where would you guys put him too?

LF. I read about this rumor at the beginning of the season.

Mission 27 is almost complete
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

LMAO poor grandma got drenched!
YES just showed a shot at some players (Cano, Melky, I think CC) outside spraying champagne on the fans at the Stadium.

Awesome.

and tim mcarver can suck my %$%!
hsad me soooo mad the whole !*#*+%* game bringing up old !!#$. my friends sister sai jay z was in mass tonight. hope he was repping new york hard with the hatand everything

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

in the long run i guess it's good arizona won though because if im not mistaken enrique wilson or someone else on the yankees was supposed to have been on that american airlines flight that crashed a week later because had they won he would have stayed in new york for the parade and flew out on that flight but since they lost he flew to the dominican republic a week early.
I think it was Luis Sojo...either him or Enrique Wilson, can't remember. That was crazy though. I remember Mo saying that's how he gotover blowing the save in Game 7...he felt like God allowed it to happen for that reason.

That WS was so crazy man. Only time in my life I've ever cried tears of joy was during that time...after Brosius hit a HR off Kim in the 9th to tie a game(Kim blowing his 2nd save in consecutive games with a HR), tears just came out of my eyes...first and only time that's ever happened.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

dawg it looks like you posted a picture of a computer motherboard.
roll.gif

bobby1109:
23ska909red02:
HTTB, wearz, Fanatic, briannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, hope y'all enjoy it.
happy.gif

laugh.gif
Just called out everyone who he thinks isn't a real Yankee fan.
You really suck at speaking for me. You probably shouldn't do that anymore.
happy.gif

kthxbye
JoRDaN201:
23ska909red02:
HTTB, wearz, Fanatic, briannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, hope y'all enjoy it.
happy.gif

frown.gif

No mention of me?

laugh.gif

JK. Thanks Ska, it really takes alot for someone (outside of actual yankee fans) to talk good about us.

When do the hats go on sale and how much?
You know you're legit, bro. You don't need some scatter-brained dork to give you a shout-out to part of the Yankee faithful.
true 3 blue:
Word ska? No shoutout? I kid.
Same response to you. You know you're good.
iLLoQuent aka DSK:
Thanks for the shout out, Ska.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It's about time we beat y'all tho'...Angels have had our # over the years.
See, this is why I'm usually so hesitant to throw lists of names out there. So many people come through like 'What about me? Hey, overhere! Pick me, pick me!'
laugh.gif
\\

But yeah, like I said, congrats to y'all.

*hangs head back in noose*

laugh.gif

dako akong otin:
i was watching the game through ESPN Asia being i'm overseas... and Rick Sutcliffe was saying that the Yanks want Chone Figgins??? Any truth to this rumor ? Where would you guys put him too?
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

THIS... can NOT... happen!!!!!

No way, no way, no... FREAKING... WAAAAY!!

My hatred for the Yankees will be on another level if this happens.

I'll lose all faith in humanity.

And God.

I'm going to bed.

Yes Sirrrrr...EARLY

GOT 3 SHIRTS - ME, BRO, DAD - 3 HATS - 2 AUTHENTIC, 1 ALCS CHAMPIONSHIP HAT, DAD LIKED THAT ONE, AND 3 ALCS CHAMPS SHIRTS

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

^ how much were the hats and where?

i went to Modell's website to see when they were opening tmoro, they had a link up saying if the yankees win certain stores were open till 2 am. So i saidF this im running over there. Fitted hats were $35.99 - shirts - $24.99

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Yes Sirrrrr...EARLY

GOT 3 SHIRTS - ME, BRO, DAD - 3 HATS - 2 AUTHENTIC, 1 ALCS CHAMPIONSHIP HAT, DAD LIKED THAT ONE, AND 3 ALCS CHAMPS SHIRTS

i like the hat, but i have to say one thing about the shirt and don't take this the wrong way. i'm a laker fan, we expect championships and i would never ever evvvvvvvvvvvverrrrr buy a western conference champs shirt because all i care about is them winning the championship.

i know if i was a yankee fan, i would feel the same, considering their storied history i would only buy world champs stuff but to each their own.

No i totally agree i was on the fence about the shirt because of that reason, but then i just said F it...but yes im 100% on board with your thoughts

yeah i feel you, i was tempted to get the lakers western conference champs hat in 2008 just because i was so happy and suprised they made it that year but theni thought about it for a second.

still i might have to get one of those yankee hats, i'm pretty sure every modells in the city, will have a huge stock of them, and the mom and pop spotsthroughout the city should have them as well. if i can get my old employee discount from lids, ill order it from them, if not ill probably have someone in myfamily get me one and mail it to me.

its crazy how hat prices have gone up though, i got the 1998 yankees world series hat with the patch on the side that year for like $21.99 or $22.99 i believe.

and just a heads up for yankee fans, i'm almost certain after the season is over, all the remaining yankee authentic jerseys from this season with the newyankee stadium patch on them should be half off at the yankees team stores in the city. i got a home arod authentic with the 2008 all star patch and old yankeestadium patch for $80 this summer just because the price was so good and the employees were telling me thay they should be doing the same with all the stufffrom this season as well.

pimp.gif

just got back home.

game was great.

we did it!!

* sidenote we never got to doing the NT summit this year that we set up since like Spring Training
roll.gif
oh well..

Yankees in 6.. C.C MVP Again

Back
Top Bottom