Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 6)

Okay so should I do this:
Im giving Fitzgerald for Brandon Marshall dna Leon Washington.

OR

Im giving Frank Gore and Fitzgerald for Brandon Marshall, Brian Wrestbrook, and Percy Harvin.

Pick 2 RB:

Turner vs Bears
Jacobs vs Saints
Rice vs Vikings
Portis vs Chiefs

Pick 2 WR:

Marshall vs Chargers
Colston vs Giants
Driver vs Lions
Bowe vs Skins

Pick 1 slot please.

Need help

I started Bradshaw and it paid off
smokin.gif
Should I keep him in as a starter?

Eli against NO
or Carson against Houston?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Need help

I started Bradshaw and it paid off
smokin.gif
Should I keep him in as a starter?

Eli against NO
or Carson against Houston?
Not if you have someone else for this week. Bradshaw is not a good matchup against the Saints. They haven't let a 100 yard rusher all year...

And idk I would go with Eli

Who do you guys think will have the bigger game against each other:

Matt Ryan
or
Jay Cutler

I can start 4 WRs, but I'm not sure who I should start:

Santonio Holmes vs Cleveland
Anquan Boldin @ Seattle
Mike Sims-Walker vs St. Louis
Steve Smith (NYG) @ New Orleans
Lee Evans @ NYJ
Kevin Walter @ Cincinnati
Jeremy Maclin @ Oakland
Johnny Knox @ Atlanta

Right now I have: Holmes, Boldin, Sims-Walker (because they're playing aginst St. Louis), Steve Smith, and Maclin (because of Oakland).

would you trade tom brady for:

tony romo, marshawn lynch, jonathan stewart

we play in a 10 man ppr league.

Originally Posted by AirFreshAzn

OR

Im giving Frank Gore and Fitzgerald for Brandon Marshall, Brian Wrestbrook, and Percy Harvin.
u serious?
indifferent.gif

^I would, 9ers O-line is trash (I'm a niner fan)

Help on a big trade:

Give:
Sanchez
Colston
caddy williams

Receive:
Eli
Felix Jones
Wes Welker

My other qb is Tom Brady, and WRs: harvin, msw, jacoby jones, royal, anthony gonzalez

Thoughts?

I can't depend on a rookie to help me out, manning has been consistent and its gonna hurt to lose colston but I have enough to make up for it.

sole searchin wrote:
Originally Posted by AirFreshAzn

OR

u serious?
indifferent.gif

What's wrong with it?

I don't like trade #2.

But trade #1, I like. Brandon Marshall is finally awaken from his prima donna vacation and Leon Washington gets consistent points (the Jets just don't knowhow to involve him more in the offense).

Fitz will get injured soon word to the curse
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

^I would, 9ers O-line is trash (I'm a niner fan)

Help on a big trade:

Give:
Sanchez
Colston
caddy williams

Receive:
Eli
Felix Jones
Wes Welker

My other qb is Tom Brady, and WRs: harvin, msw, jacoby jones, royal, anthony gonzalez

Thoughts?

I can't depend on a rookie to help me out, manning has been consistent and its gonna hurt to lose colston but I have enough to make up for it.

If you start two QBs then I would do that...if not, no point to me

Need help... i must start 3 of 4. All 3 have more favorable match-ups then Larry Fritzgerald and i dont really wanna bench him.

Larry Fritzgerald
Mike Sims-Walker
Santana Moss
Wes Welker

I'm trying to trade for Reggie Wayne?

I offered Williams and Manningham and he countered with Turner for Wayne.
Out of Turner, MJD, and Forte who would you trade?

I have for RB's
MJD
Forte
Ricky Willams
Turner
Fred Jackson
Sproles

WR's are
Manningham
Bryant
Nicks
Sidney Rice

Originally Posted by ToMa630

Need help... i must start 3 of 4. All 3 have more favorable match-ups then Larry Fritzgerald and i dont really wanna bench him.

Larry Fritzgerald
Mike Sims-Walker
Santana Moss
Wes Welker
roll.gif

There is a lot of asking going on here and no telling....

To everyone wondering if you should start Fitz, START HIM!!!!! no matter the match up, his upside is to strong....and this week should be a high scoring gamefor both parties...

Now on to my question I need to start 2 receivers
Boldin @SEA (I think its going to be a high scoring game)
Sims-Walker vs STL (Good opportunities in the 1st half, but once jacksonville goes up 21 they will start running...and STL is soooooooo bad!!)
Driver vs DET (out scoring jennings and with detroit having an OK offense and a horrible secondary, Driver and Jennings could have decent games)
Edwards vs BUF (Cotchery is hurt, he is the #1 target!!! But he had a big game last week, and is known for noting stringing many good games together)

also I have to choose between Warner and Flacco
Warner @ SEA (I think this is going to be a high scoring game, I dont know why!!!)
Flacco @ MIN (even though MIN def is great, I figure the game will be a 35-28 contest, which means a possibility of a lot of TD's through the air)

Originally Posted by DublBagn

There is a lot of asking going on here and no telling....

To everyone wondering if you should start Fitz, START HIM!!!!! no matter the match up, his upside is to strong....and this week should be a high scoring game for both parties...

Now on to my question I need to start 2 receivers
Boldin @SEA (I think its going to be a high scoring game)
Sims-Walker vs STL (Good opportunities in the 1st half, but once jacksonville goes up 21 they will start running...and STL is soooooooo bad!!)
Driver vs DET (out scoring jennings and with detroit having an OK offense and a horrible secondary, Driver and Jennings could have decent games)
Edwards vs BUF (Cotchery is hurt, he is the #1 target!!! But he had a big game last week, and is known for noting stringing many good games together)

also I have to choose between Warner and Flacco
Warner @ SEA (I think this is going to be a high scoring game, I dont know why!!!)
Flacco @ MIN (even though MIN def is great, I figure the game will be a 35-28 contest, which means a possibility of a lot of TD's through the air)

Originally Posted by Hannybee

Who do you guys think will have the bigger game against each other:

Matt Ryan
or
Jay Cutler

I can start 4 WRs, but I'm not sure who I should start:

Santonio Holmes vs Cleveland
Anquan Boldin @ Seattle
Mike Sims-Walker vs St. Louis
Steve Smith (NYG) @ New Orleans
Lee Evans @ NYJ
Kevin Walter @ Cincinnati
Jeremy Maclin @ Oakland
Johnny Knox @ Atlanta

Right now I have: Holmes, Boldin, Sims-Walker (because they're playing aginst St. Louis), Steve Smith, and Maclin (because of Oakland).

looks like you answered your own question....the only starts I would watch would be kind of a catch 22, Sims-walker and Maclin, they both play horribleteams...great for you, that is until they go up 21 or 28 in the 2nd half and start to run the ball more. Just like Eli last week (besides the injury) if theygo up quick you better hope most of the points go to your player because you wont get much else the rest of the game...

your QB decision is a little bit more complicated. Ryan has more upside, and chicago def is good., but ATL just came off a great def against a solid runningteam....can they do it against a team with a 55/45 split between run and pass????? I would worry about Forte getting some major yardage....but gun to my headand I have to choose, I would go with Cutler, he has put up some good number against better teams (SEA & PIT) and with the falcons less than average passdef he looks to be a good bet, plus they are coming off a bye week......but Ryan could have a huge game too....The difference will probably only be 2 or 3points either way...

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

This is too hard:
Hasselbeck vs Cards (worst pass defense in league, avg 303+ yards)
or
Rivers vs Broncos
Hasselbeck

Sanchez vs. Bills
or
Cutler vs. Falcons

thanks!

i can start 3 wide receivers..one is gonna be andre johnson so who should i fill the other 2 spots with

kevin walter vs cincinatti

jeremy maclin vs oakland

johnny knox vs atlanta

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Pick 2 RB:

Turner vs Bears
Jacobs vs Saints
Rice vs Vikings
Portis vs Chiefs

Pick 2 WR:

Marshall vs Chargers
Colston vs Giants