OFFICIAL 2009 NFL PRESEASON & TRAINING CAMP THREAD

Didn't see this posted yet.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20090811/SPORTS03/908110345/1058/SPORTS03/Jackson+thrilled+to+be+back+to+work

Colts SS Bob Sanders (knee) has a meeting scheduled with noted orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews.

GM Bill Polian revealed that Sanders underwent yet another "clean up" on his knee this offseason. Sanders is still on the active/PUP list, and the Colts don't know when he'll be healthy. The meeting with Dr. Andrews is ominous. Sanders hasn't been on a practice or game field since Week 16 of 2008.

Dude makes Tracy McGrady look like Iron Man.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

• p_note.gif
    Sun, Aug 9

WR Randy Moss is having his practice reps monitored, most often only practicing just once a day while his teammates have gone through double sessions, but he has still excelled. He rolls out of bed and is easily the most talented player on the field. He's catching everything thrown his way in camp, including passes that weren't supposed to go to him. In one drill in which four QBs throw to four WRs, two passers accidentally threw to Moss. He coolly caught one ball in each hand and turned up field as if nothing strange had happened. If he can stay healthy, something the team appears intent on trying to ensure as best it can, Moss seems poised for another big campaign with Brady back under center.
    (Yahoo! Sports)
Thiiiiis $!%#%...
roll.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
G.O.A.T.
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Brady the unstoppable toss to Randy Dandy
oh-ten is ring time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

http://www.indystar.com/article/20090811/SPORTS03/908110345/1058/SPORTS03/Jackson+thrilled+to+be+back+to+work

Colts SS Bob Sanders (knee) has a meeting scheduled with noted orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews.

GM Bill Polian revealed that Sanders underwent yet another "clean up" on his knee this offseason. Sanders is still on the active/PUP list, and the Colts don't know when he'll be healthy. The meeting with Dr. Andrews is ominous. Sanders hasn't been on a practice or game field since Week 16 of 2008.

smh.gif

Who was that dude that went on and on with me last year about how Bob is never hurt, and it was just one year or some nonsense? Which dude was that? He needto be here, front and center.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

smh.gif

Who was that dude that went on and on with me last year about how Bob is never hurt, and it was just one year or some nonsense? Which dude was that? He need to be here, front and center.

paging colts fans
nerd.gif

Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Depleted Colts defense loses Bethea

Associated Press

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Indianapolis Colts safety Antoine Bethea has cracked a bone in his right hand, leaving him on the sideline for both of Indianapolis' practices Wednesday.
[h4]AFC South blog[/h4]
Kuharsky_paul_m.jpg
ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky writes about all things AFC South in his division blog.

Blog network: NFL Nation
Coach Jim Caldwell did not give a timetable for Bethea's return. Caldwell said Bethea would be fitted for a cast and would return when he can play while wearing the cast. Losing Bethea is a blow to a Colts defense that is still missing safety Bob Sanders. Caldwell said Wednesday morning he wasn't sure Sanders would be back for the regular-season opener. Sanders had offseason knee surgery to clean up the same knee that kept him out of 10 games last season. Bethea went to the Pro Bowl in 2007, the same year Sanders was the NFL's defensive player of the year.

Originally Posted by Put em up

pimp.gif
honestly I question that pick by the Panthers but what im hearing, dude is a flat out monster. Now all we need is someone to clog up the middle on a regular basic, and we'll be a complete team.

Seriously... that's my only worry about our defense this year...

Does Raji leaving GB have any significance? People are blowing that up but I'm thinking it was just because training camp was finished and what would heneed to be there for once camp was over? He could discuss his contract elsewhere.

Is he really going there?
nerd.gif

And he could play there and get snaps with Trent Edwards....Buffalo better be read for the media storm

Originally Posted by dreClark

I think the Panthers have more questions on D than just a NT.
Really? No beef but enlighten me... D-Line is solid except for a big body in the middle... linebacking core and DBs are fine IMO... I don'tthink our D is CRAZY deep with reserves but I think the starters provide a good force... just interested for your thoughts is all...

Vick to Buffalo?
I really want homie to sign with the Panthers... that Wildcat (assuming he still has a good amount of speed) would be crazy with Carolina...

The only other starting position, I can see the Panthers are lacking at is S. And hopefully the rookie nickle back can produce too.

If Crabtree somehow sat out, and the 49ers somehow drafted him again, that would be the best thing ever in the NFL. Better than seeing an 0-16 team

Back
Top Bottom