[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Elmer Fudd cost us a few games because of some of the dumb$!# moves
smh.gif

i knew he was gonna get a hit, he's been hitting Pedro.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Seriously, Yankees HAVE to keep Damon and Matsui... Give them new contracts.
Matsui out there hitting for a contract. Gonna win this thing by his damn self if he has to. I definitely want to see them back.

its just like burnett in game 5 .... u could c immediately that pedro didn't have it ... we have to keep on the pressure though .... they the champs ...you gotta knock em out ... no 3 knock down rule either ....

omg damon out %@$
frown.gif

Seriously. Matsui is Yankee for life, but I hope Damon swallows that pride and takes a cut.

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

Seriously. Matsui is Yankee for life, but I hope Damon swallows that pride and takes a cut.
Probably the unpopular decision right now, but I'd rather see them both gone. Our money could be spent much more effectively elsewhere onplayers coming into the primes of their careers. Not on two guys who can't play the field.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Wow Damon. That could be big. He was in a zone right now.
yeah could be huge. hes had some big at bats late.

freakin' matsui
smh.gif

Damn losing Damon might be huge....he has been our hottest hitting the past few games....hopefully Hairston can contribute

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Wow Damon. That could be big. He was in a zone right now.
yeah could be huge. hes had some big at bats late.

freakin' matsui
smh.gif
Yea. Im heated right now. But it is what it is. Phillies gotta step up right quick

Wow, Damon's out the game...
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

!+$!.

You know what's so satisfying about Matsui having all these hits vs. Pedro? It's retribution for the '04 ALCS. Remember how Matsui was on a HOTstreak that series and Pedro threw that pitch that almost hit Matsui and knocked him down to the ground? After that son went cold the rest of the way...

Well...

He ain't cold no more.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom