[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

smh.gif

Bloomberg chillin' behind homeplate like he just didn't win the election (again) last night
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cano's hitting the ball good tonight.

That's usually the sign that he's about to go on tear.. too bad the season should be over tonight..

wow they brought pedro back out .... i didn't miss anything w/ the bottom of the line up .... just in time to see swish do his thing
laugh.gif

...goes back to preparing dinner ....

Originally Posted by G Stacks

roll.gif
@Tighter than Miley Cirus' coochie.

laugh.gif

And as far as Matsui and Damon go we should keep Godzilla and let Damon walk IMO.

laugh.gif

checking in and 1st thing i see is miley's coochie

eh i dont see us winning this game
but i can always hope
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent13

• Philly won tonight but we took A LOT of momentum away from them by knocking Lee out the game and almost coming back to tie. It's not like the Yankees were blown out...we left them on their toes after they had a comfortable 6 run lead. If it wasn't for Phil Coke allowing those two HR's we're looking at different game. Although a win is a win, it'll be in the back of their minds if the next game is close and they have the lead.
  • Their bullpen is arguably more troubled than ours is...the difference is we have Mariano Rivera and they don't.
  • Not only do we have home field advantage but we have the DH position back and Posada in there to catch the remaining game(s). Our lineup will look significantly better in Game 6 compared to Game 5.
  • Yes, we have Andy pitching on 3 days rest...but if there's someone who won't have an AJ-like performance, it's him. Time and time again he's pitched in big games...this is nothing new to him. Even if he doesn't have his best stuff, he'll still keep us in the game and won't let it get out of hand.
  • If it does get to 7...we're throwing CC out there and it's a question mark on their part. What is a fact is Cliff Lee can't start so we'll have the advantage right from the start.
pimp.gif

4w
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I knew you'd like that line.
laugh.gif

Seriously tho' I was over here yelling and $+##...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

WHERE DO THESE FREAKING PEOPLE BEHIND HOME PLATE GO??????????

ARGGGGGG MAKES ME SO MAD

they go and eat, all the food in those seats are free. i cant front $ 2500 a seat, i'd be eating everything in sight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

WHERE DO THESE FREAKING PEOPLE BEHIND HOME PLATE GO??????????

ARGGGGGG MAKES ME SO MAD

they go and eat, all the food in those seats are free. i cant front $ 2500 a seat, i'd be eating everything in sight
laugh.gif
THEY HAVE BUTLERS WAITERS

i heard the butlers take forever though. i know someone who sat there and ordered food and said it took like 3 innings to get there

Back
Top Bottom