[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

damn
mad.gif
(

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Sabathia got this! Lets get it Yanks

Am I pokin my chest out? *waits to see who reacts
devil.gif
Congrats for Jinxin that one. Better let a little air out of that chest for a second my man

Finally that poor excuse for a right field fence coming back to bite the yankees. That %$++ wa s a dinky pop up.

Great AB by Utley.
ohwell.gif

To say CC is off tonight would be an understatement.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Finally that poor excuse for a right field fence coming back to bite the yankees. That %$++ wa s a dinky pop up.

Utley loves it, this series is a dream come true for him/Howard/Ibanez.
laugh.gif

It's only a solo homer. And CC looked the best he's looked all night against Howard. So if anything, it woke him up.

Now it's our turn to hit.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It's come back to bite us before. Is it our fault other teams fail to try and hit it in that direction? Or that they can't hit it to the porch?

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'm getting sick of that +*+%$#% song. It isn't even that good to begin with.

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Proshares, The tribe has spoken....
152033__probst_l.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
$%@% yall then. I liked it at first maybe it's just becauseI'm hearing it all over now.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Sabathia got this! Lets get it Yanks

Am I pokin my chest out? *waits to see who reacts
devil.gif
Congrats for Jinxin that one. Better let a little air out of that chest for a second my man

Sad thing is I gave you props in a prior arguement and your soft +@$ comes in here and calls me out again. For your information homie it was after the homerwhen Howard got struck out. Dont worry about me cuz

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

It's only a solo homer. And CC looked the best he's looked all night against Howard. So if anything, it woke him up.

Now it's our turn to hit.

truth .........

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

ummmmm id call time for a good 10 seconds to throw lee off that bs quick pitch bush league *$** ...

Nobody cares what you would do. You are the biggest bandwagon jumper in this forum.
who the %$+# are you? hop off my #!%+ you #+%$%+# $%*+!$ ... whos bandwagon am i on you planters peanut? ... +!%$ !#% +!#*+ ...

Everything you say in any thread is nonsense. A while ago you were made saying your boy Romo should be benched and you would put Kitna in saying how he wouldbe so much better, pretty much showed your sports knowledge there, or lack there of. Now you have Favre's number in your sig and you are obviously on theYankees nuts. Tell me how you are not a bandwagon jumper. You jumped ship from the Cowboys after like 3 games in the season. anyways, back to baseball.

hmmm this seems familiar

last year...phils scored their 1st run in the series of an utley hr.....

The Phillies are no slouch.

I'm not making any predictions because I'm ridiculously superstitious when it comes to baseball.

You Yankee fans need to chill on the predictions. I've got faith in our team, but I'm not calling any wins.

Back
Top Bottom