Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by acidicality

I still think that the offer Mullin allegedly gave Baron was reasonable (3/39).
I completely agree.  A lot more reasonable than give Stephen Jackson that extension. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Insert any legit PF into our lineup and we'll be better. Yes, that's slighting David Lee. Yes, I truly believe this team will regret that contract.  

Edit: I just realized the Warriors owe the Nets a first rounder for the Marcus Williams trade. Why didn't they just give last year's #6 pick knowing it was a 5 player draft.  I read we had to give New Jersey two 2nd-round picks to delay handing over the first and when we do, I feel it'll be during a very deep draft.............
eyes.gif

wasn't it a protected 1st round pick?
and yeah giving away 2 picks to delay that 1st round pick is stupid as hell.

Nets receive the Warriors' 2011 first-round pick (lottery protected in 2011, top 11 protected in 2012, top 10 protected in 2013, if not conveyed by 2013, Nets will instead receive the Warriors' 2013 and 2015 second-round picks)
(Marcus Williams trade 07-22-08)

[h2]Request From Father and Promotion Too Much For Stephen Silas to Pass Up[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Thursday, December 23rd, 2010 at 1:09 pm in Uncategorized.

Early on Wednesday morning, Warriors assistant coach Stephen Silas got a call from his father. Paul Silas had just accepted the job as interim head coach of the Charlotte Bobcats. But he wasn’t just calling his son to share the good news.
“He said he wanted me to come with him and ‘I couldn’t do it without you,’

Originally Posted by daprescription

Nets receive the Warriors' 2011 first-round pick (lottery protected in 2011, top 11 protected in 2012, top 10 protected in 2013, if not conveyed by 2013, Nets will instead receive the Warriors' 2013 and 2015 second-round picks)
(Marcus Williams trade 07-22-08)

At least we get to keep our high lotto picks if we have them.
ohwell.gif

^Good news...Doubt BWright will play and hopefully Curry isn't rushing back. I'd like to enjoy Christmas without seeing Curry or anyone get hurt.

Originally Posted by acidicality

DP I saw that signed Lee jersey you got in the pickups thread, nice
pimp.gif
, j/w but is it an authentic?
Nah, it's a swingman.  I won't complain, they could have sent a replica
laugh.gif

Merry Christmas... anyone heading to the game tomorrow?

My dude John hit me up and saw the Miami Heat in SF...

ju8qz8.jpg

f0137.jpg

b5haom.jpg

sdzp5v.jpg

28j8unm.jpg

I have Sideline Club Mini Plan... looking to sell 2 Clippers tix on January 14th for a really good price... hit me up if interested.

Back
Top Bottom