Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Well, I wonder who the Sharks are going to try to acquire from the Stanley Cup champions this year.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just got back from the game. Not converting on any power plays in the 1st period when we had our chances killed us, I had a gut feeling after the 1st period that things would turn sour if we didn't convert on the power play to start the 2nd.... that 3 minute sequence of 5 on 3 for the Canucks was just
30t6p3b.gif
, I didn't get to see the replay but I thought a few of those penalty calls were horrible, like that too many men on the ice penalty. I wasn't able to see a replay of it, so maybe it looked more obvious on TV. That wasn't a great sequence for Niemi either (allowing 3 goals on 3 shots) but you can't blame him for that.

Definitely lots of Canuck fans, I would say maybe 10% of the crowd were Vancouver fans.

I don't lose faith though
laugh.gif
, as a Warrior fan I'm used to it...I think they can take this to game 7.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Matinee Sunday games always give me a reason for an afternoon drunk. 
laugh.gif

Good game, but as both our teams know, that 4th win is the hardest. 

Vancouver is going to be insane Tuesday night.

I believe it can go 7, call it blind confidence. However, we need to play alot more poised and organized. Much respect to the Canucks though, they took advantage of the opportunities that were given to them, we didn't.

wow, what a difference between their 5 on 3 on sunday and the almost minute and a half the sharks had just now SMH

Back
Top Bottom