Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

30t6p3b.gif
I knew they were going to score.

Looks like the refs blew that one kinda.

Oh nice, that shouldn't have been icing. That's pretty cool.

LOL at Don Cherry bashing Heatley for his inability to skate. Heatley wobbling around all over the place is not worth the several millions that he's making to do that.

Originally Posted by acidicality

30t6p3b.gif
I knew they were going to score.

Looks like the refs blew that one kinda.
Almost an impossible call for a linesman... even on slo-mo its very hard to tell.

back in the finals
pimp.gif
you could tell everyone was dead tired too we were forunate for that. great way to end the series, and only 4 more to go

No one even knew where the puck was on that last play bsjsjsgsjksbegsjsb

And firstborn you !!@+% bruh. For real..

Don't pay that clown FirstBorn any attention. I feel sorry for you FirstBorn trollin to make your sad pathetic life feel better
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Don't pay that clown FirstBorn any attention. I feel sorry for you FirstBorn trollin to make your sad pathetic life feel better
laugh.gif
Do everyone a favor and learn something about hockey you !%%*@#+ lame.

We are all casual fans in here. Nobody in here claimed to be die hard hockey fans. I root for sharks all season long am I a die hard and follow hockey closely all year NO. Nothing wrong with rooting for sharks in playoffs. I never went into NHL thread and started anything. You came in here to start something.

I'm done with this clown
laugh.gif

Once again I feel sorry for you

Of course he has to come back for the attention and later go on to say he's not here to start %*+% and that he never resorted to personal attacks.

Back
Top Bottom