Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Draw Thread

Can't wait. Hoping for the best.

I also hope to be in a centralized area, I don't want to travel from JoHo to Capetown then back to rustenberg.

I hope El Tri does get Joho and Capetown because both are at high altitude which will benefit them.

It's ridiculous how much of the ceremony ESPN isn't showing the US audience. No wonder people are so ignorant when it comes to the sport (and thingsoutside of the US in general)

lets get this thing rolling ive been waiting 3 and a half years already

my lord she is beautiful
embarassed.gif

I want Mexico to get put in groups with the best teams possible...Not because I think we're that good, because I know we're not. But because that'sthe whole point of the WC, to face the best.

Originally Posted by amarusgear

Can't wait. Hoping for the best.

I also hope to be in a centralized area, I don't want to travel from JoHo to Capetown then back to rustenberg.

I hope El Tri does get Joho and Capetown because both are at high altitude which will benefit them.
I heard capetown is really nice and modernized. You got your tix already right?

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

http://www.atdhe.net/10745/watch-fifa-world-cup-2010-group-stage-draw

This is Argentina's Year.

Represent Represent Represent Maradona, Messi and Tevez
indifferent.gif

Are you on smack? Argentina is %$+$! They have no Midfield, no defence, and Maradona is a %$+$ manager..

Argentina will have another shocker..
Like England has a better shot...England is like the Dallas Cowboys of soccer...pure hype and then a big let down.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

It's ridiculous how much of the ceremony ESPN isn't showing the US audience. No wonder people are so ignorant when it comes to the sport (and things outside of the US in general)

Did they cut-to-commerical during all the grandpa/grandkids scenes and musical performances?

Lol @ that awkwardly loud smooch...

Back
Top Bottom