OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

ekstien goes on the DL...

maybe their luck is changing?

and we have a better record than the phils..

think there is gonna be any trouble tonight between the teams?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Ironman, all that stuff you posted is nonsense.

I'm a Dodger fan and I deserve better, I demand a title right now, who cares about stinkin' "prospects," Casey Blake is a gritty veteran at least Sherrill has heart unlike other relievers we have.

how is it nonsense?

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i see the padres slowly falling out of contention.
same with the giants, not enough hitting.
theteam im the most worried about is the rockies. the past few yearstheyve been waaaaaaaaaaaaaay at the bottom and got a real tear in thelast month or two and ride it into the playoffs

What makes you think the Padres will fall off? They've looked great this year, I'd take them to win the NL as of now

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

The Office of the Commissioner of Baseball
Allan H. (Bud) Selig, Commissioner
245 Park Avenue, 31st Floor
New York, NY 10167
Phone: (212) 931-7800

Lets all write a letter as a group, requesting the sale of the Dodgers.

Ill start it...

Dear, Mr. Selig,

(ok someone help me out here..)
I hate your stinkin' guts! You make me vomit! You're SCUM between my toes!

Love,

Alfalfa

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

The Office of the Commissioner of Baseball
Allan H. (Bud) Selig, Commissioner
245 Park Avenue, 31st Floor
New York, NY 10167
Phone: (212) 931-7800

Lets all write a letter as a group, requesting the sale of the Dodgers.

Ill start it...

Dear, Mr. Selig,

(ok someone help me out here..)
I hate your stinkin' guts! You make me vomit! You're SCUM between my toes!

Love,

Alfalfa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice game tonight.  Billingsley pitched well.

sat in the left field pavilion tonight for the first time in a while. security is a little tighter out there eh. lady made me empty my pockets and lift my shirt to make sure no weapons were on my waist.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

sat in the left field pavilion tonight for the first time in a while. security is a little tighter out there eh. lady made me empty my pockets and lift my shirt to make sure no weapons were on my waist.
laugh.gif
Bro it was like that last night in the reserve too.

Had a damn metal wand out there too, had me like %##?

Asked me to flip my pockets inside out, I told em I had nothing in em as I already had my wallet, phone, and keys in my hands. Asked me again, said nope, put the wand on me.

Lame !#% procedures
smh.gif

Great game tonight by both pitchers

I was there tonight, sittin in section 21, row F and they got me with the wand too.

Guess you gotta thank the dude who shanked that Giants fan in the parking lot a few years back for that. But still I remember going to a game at DS when Barry was a couple HRs away from the record and they didn't act like it was %%*+%*% LAX
laugh.gif

so the question i have for you guys...

if torre was in the dugout last night, would billz been out by the 7th or 8th?  is this something we might see more of when and if "donnie dumb umps" takes the reign next year?

i have to say it was pretty exciting seeing him pitch a complete game.. especially since it was the first for the dodgers all year.  125 pitches!  if im not mistaken, none of the starting pitchers for the season last year threw one... with exception of stults?  didnt he get one vs the white sox or something?

lets hope it fires up the team..

doesnt cliff lee have like 32 complete games this season?

It's hard to say if Donnie really trusted Chad, or was just too scared to make another visit to the mound.

Either way, with Broxton and Kuo being the only reliable arms in the bullpen it was pretty much on Bills last night if the Dodgers wanted to win.

And nah, I don't think Lee has 32 CGs
laugh.gif

It was like night and day watching Bills.

After having a terrible outing in STL.

Nice to see for once the bullpen getting a rest.

Torre would have pulled him out in the 8th and put in sherrill, miller, weaver, kuo, and broxton just to face 4 batters

Originally Posted by bright nikes

IYN sittin with his people, welcome back to reality buddy.
i actually enjoy sitting out there. seems a lot more tame now though. guess thats what happens when you have to pass through homeland security to get to your seat.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by bright nikes

IYN sittin with his people, welcome back to reality buddy.
i actually enjoy sitting out there. seems a lot more tame now though. guess thats what happens when you have to pass through homeland security to get to your seat.
Literally. 

They ask you to pull up your shirt now, I'm surprised they don't cavity search your @@$ while they're at it. 

laugh.gif
you KNOW the whole damn league is onto the incompetence of our GM when teams are asking for the moon for someone like Maholm

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
you KNOW the whole damn league is onto the incompetence of our GM when teams are asking for the moon for someone like Maholm

Matt Kemp for Jack Wilson
laugh.gif

I don't think it's because of the perception of our GM. It's the damn Pirates. They always hold on to their guys way too long. *cough* Ian Snell *cough*.

The major diffrence between a team like the Rays and the Pirates.

Pirates would never have the balls to trade a Delmon Young for Garza/Bartlett.

Even their fans are delusional. Dee Gordon and Withrow/Ely for Malholm.
laugh.gif

Malholm will be our 4th starter.
laugh.gif

I don't see Gordon being traded. That would mean Colletti traded away a solid nucleus of Gordon/Bell/Santana.

Oh yeah.Don't know why you guys are crying about security. We have more volatile fans than the Lakers/Kings/Clippers, Ever since Staples opened you have had to walk through a metal detector.

When I started working at the stadium I was surprised at how lax stadium security was. It's even worse in SF, last time I went they didn't even check my girls purse.

Back
Top Bottom