OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

#+%#!% weaver
smh.gif

That's definitely a Ned move by Amaro.

Get rid of Lee for crappy prospects then end up getting a lesser player less than a year later for better prospects and pay the lesser player more money.

Except the Phillies are dealing with actual good players.

This is why the Phillies have been to the WS the last 2 years, they are always 1 step ahead of everyone else in the NL.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

can we get Ted lilly for cheap?

Probably, though I'm not sure what cheap is to Ned.

I'd prefer to get a guy who has another year left on his contract and could possibly fill Kuroda's role next season. Give me Edwin Jackson even if he's not been great this year.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

can we get Ted lilly for cheap?

Probably, though I'm not sure what cheap is to Ned.

I'd prefer to get a guy who has another year left on his contract and could possibly fill Kuroda's role next season. Give me Edwin Jackson even if he's not been great this year.

You stay campaigning for Edwin
laugh.gif

They shouldn't have traded him in the first place anyway. 

Ted Lilly for cheap for a month's services, I'm down for that. 

Theres a lot of Blue down here in SD, not that its any surprise. just a 90 minute drive, having a few pints at this place called Tilted Kilt. The ladies with nice boobies and tiny plaid skirts here beat the beasts at your local hooters
laugh.gif

Just waiting for will call to open up

562 your boy Gose was in that Oswalt trade.
but  .260 in single A?
grin.gif
 son shoulda just went in as a pitcher
smh.gif

Yeah bro I saw that here while I was at this pub called "the tilted kilt" chicks in mini kilts and boobies popping out
pimp.gif

I almost choked on my cerveza when I saw it on one of the screens, he needs to convert to pitching, that was his bread and butter out here when he was playing ball. Time to end the experiment and make it happen , the kid has a cannon for an arm but was too focused on swinging the bat to let it happen and as a result dropped in draft order as well as $$$

Hopefully he gets a shot no matter what in HOU

devil.gif
SD

Got in a brawl in that Horton Plaza parking lot a month or so ago.

MrJ I'll hit you back with the info when I get off work
smokin.gif

Some dude was waving his %#!#$@# beat LA towel as I made my way out of the stadium, blocking my exit from the seats. Pulled that #*%! and almost took it with me, apparently he tried to swing at me from what I was told. Coward %@@ #%%%#
indifferent.gif

What the *@!% was Torre thinking is what I want to know. As I saw him warming up since the 7th, I knew we were *@!% ed. Absolute bull #*%!. I'm beyond pissed, yet at the same time I keep reminding myself that I didn't expect a damn thing out of this years squad from the jump. Spare the talk of how many games are left, with an inept manager and these bats or lack thereof, a great pitching performance doesn't mean a damn thing.

I can't recall being as disgusted as i've been at ANY games in my whole life as i've been these past three games i've attended. NYY Sunday game, last Tuesday, and today.

*@!% this, I should've had more than the 4 beers I inhaled.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

What the *@!% was Torre thinking is what I want to know. 

This.

I wouldn't worry too much just yet. It could be a lot worse considering how the offense has been. If the pitching can continue to be good then they could possibly reel off a good streak tht gets them right back into the picture with the NL West and also in the WC. There's still 2 months left and a lot can change and probably will change.

That said, I'm more excited for August 30. Each day before the trial that passes by without a divorce settlement means we're slightly closer to possibly having a new owner
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom