Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

WOW. Are you %!#$+!! kidding me? Thats not even close!!!! How do you miss that call?

**EDIT***wow....Huff foul ball? No chance. Another blown call. I'll take it.

This game should be @+%*+%% over. Im pissed. We better win in extras and that umpire should be reprimanded.

The Giants got 2 breaks and the Mets got one BIG break.

"Let's move forward amicably."

"Check this out, first of all you throwin too many big words at me, and because I don't understand them, Imma take em as disrespect. "

Well, now we have to come back again. This home plate umpire is a joke right now. He is literally guessing on every single call. He is being timid and is has zero confidence in any call. THis sucks.

Come on buster!!

You can blame the ump. I blame Wilson for throwing a hanging slider, belt high, right down the middle, to the Mets' hottest hitter.

In my opinion, it was a break when the ump snapped at K-Rod and possibly broke his concentration. Ishikawa capitalized but that couldn't have been good for K-Rod when he got shown up. Then Huff's dribbler was definitely fair and he got another chance to come through but didn't.

Originally Posted by What up

You can blame the ump. I blame Wilson for throwing a hanging slider, belt high, right down the middle, to the Mets' hottest hitter.

So you are going to blame the guy who gave up a hit to a guy who should have already been out, in an inning that should not have even taken place?!?!?
Ok Dr.

First of all, calm your !+# down - you're looking like a cry-baby punk right now.

Second, an ump is going to miss a pitch here or there.  But theres no excuse for what Wilson threw to Davis.  I could have hit that and I haven't picked up a bat in 5+ years.

Cry baby punk right now? SHut your #%! up dude. You kidding? We SCORED the game winning run and the umpire said out. That would have ENDED THE GAME. Did Wilson throw a bad 3-2 pitch? Sure, but the 1-2 and 2-2 pitches BOTH could have been called strikes....and of course this is not to mention the inning shouldnt even happened.

I know you like to run your mouth 715, but you are fooling yourself right now. I refuse to believe even your simple little mind can honestly believe what you are saying right now.

Was listening on the radio because of traffic. Sad to hear they lost, but sounds like they put up and good fight and should have won.

laugh.gif

The blown call happened at least half an hour ago.  Let it go.  The game didn't end and you have to keep playing through mistakes that you made as well as mistakes made by the umpires.

Regardless, I refuse to take game #92 as seriously as you.  Too much is going on to be concerned about a game the Giants were destined to lose. 

You often flap your gums about how you're "
pimp.gif
."  As lame as you sound when you say that, go ahead and relax a little bit.

The only reason I am continuing to talk about it is because I am responding to you. Its not like I am making post after post after post. Just watch how many people will come in here and post and %#*%% about the call before our next game. Just watch.

How does that change anything though? Does that prove that I am wrong? Does that prove that you're right?

The game didn't end when it should have. You still have to play until the final out. Wilson threw a hanger to their hottest hitter. You can't do that. PERIOD. That's as elementary as I can make it for you.

I know you cant throw hangers to hot hitters. You arent some brilliant baseball mind teaching me something new. Terrible pitch. I get it. I just feel like your comment placing blame for the loss squarely on Wilson's shoulders is absolutely ******ed, and have a feeling that you will be in the clear minority with that opinion.

Thats all. Carry on.

got robbed........no other way to put it. it cost us a full game in the standings. We need to win the series against the Dodgers

Why should I care if I'm in the minority?  You've been on NT too much if you think people backing up your opinion actually means something.  That just means you're a sheep that always wants to have a concensus opinion.

And that's the beauty of a single play in sports, there are an infinite number of ways you can assess the situation.  Maybe if you put the joint down from time to time, you'd get it.  Maybe if you weren't a conceited @@$%, you'd get it. 

Now get your last word in because after all, you're the brilliant baseball mind in here.

That ball was in the air for an eternity...dont know how any ump could call that out, worse against the home team
mad.gif

let's just hope this doesnt come back to haunt us in the standings

Bad calls are going to happen. They're apart of the game. Can't control that.

But Brian Wilson did leave a pitch up. Wilson blew this one.

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Bumgarner SF
blank_player2.gif
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. McDonald LAD
8358.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-2[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.57[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.04[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]-[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom