Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

just came back from the game. topped my night off with a random girl flashing us at a 24 hour mexican restaurant in livermore. today was a good day.

it was a ridiculous atmosphere. voice is all raspy now from the cheering. and walking down that windy thing to exit at willie mays was hilarious cuz fools kept chanting things over and over again. and fools kept high fiving the same ppl the whole way down.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by What up

Anyone get NLCS tickets? My @*@! kept refreshing for half an hour before I finally gave up...

I went to the Braves website and they had a lot of tickets available. Hate living in such a hypebeast area.

So true. Missed out on the tickets also because I had class, but seriously SF is right next to LA in terms of hypebeasts/bandwagon fans.  Can't imagine how many people claim to be Giants' fans, but are buying tickets to sell them rather than actually buying tickets to go to the game
30t6p3b.gif
.  Oh well, if you're life is that bad financially that you have to resell tickets then by all means
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How much I paid for 4 tickets for game 2: $280

How much I sold 2 tickets for game for: $400

How much free money I now have: $120

How much my brother's birthday present cost me: $0

I meant that statement more toward the buyer that buys multiple tickets purely to sell them, not necessarily the occasional buyer.  I mean selling 2 tickets for $400 is actually reasonable, especially for lower box seats.  But if you're buying multiple tickets and flipping them with no intent to go to the game then yeah, my statement was meant toward you.

Originally Posted by WErunSF

so wheres team giants at? we got baseball left to play wheres the nt fanbase at tho?

We have been posting in the DS thread.  A better question is who the hell are you to call us out?

a few ppl posted that up on facebook...

i'm not a diehard baseball fan so i won't act like i follow the giants like most of you do, but i'm definitely glad they're doing well and have a chance to make the WS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Congrats to the Giants. I'm a Dodger fan that bet $100 at the beginning of the season the Giants would win the division. Gave me an ulcer over the weekend but they got it done.

And I'm not even worried about y'all ending that 56 year drought because I know y'all won't.
happy.gif
LOL! This **** is gonna happen!

I can't believe Sports sometimes, they are amazing.

Back
Top Bottom