Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Tie
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I thought we for sure we're going to lose when ishi grounded into that DP.

Let's just split 1 of the next 2. I HATE when we play in ATL

Originally Posted by SIX50

Bay Area peeps, Is anyone interested in a LEGIT early copy of Madden 11 for $70?

If so PM me with your phone number & name by 11:00 AM and I will give you a call sometime today.
If you PM me after, I may not have enough copies to sell you.

Let me get this straight.  You want us to buy Madden off of you for $70, when you can buy it in the store for $50-$60?  I'll just wait and get it from someone at EA for $25.
Please stop flooding our bay area sports threads with this nonsense.  Good luck selling ONE copy for 70 bucks, let alone not having enough copies to sell to people.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Hudson Atl
6245.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]9-8[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]12-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.98[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.36[/td] [/tr][tr][td]113[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]77[/td] [/tr][tr][td]50[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]52[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.13[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.14[/td][/tr][/table]
RF Torres
2B Sanchez
1B Huff
C Posey
SS Uribe
LF Burrell
3B Sandoval
CF Rowand
P Cain

Got the giants on the radio via the iphone, watching the white sox...lazy saturday in the summer feelings like fall...

Love it.

Walked the dog + a cigar, now I just need football to begin.

can we just get rid of rowand already?
DFA, trade and eat the contract, I really dont care but that man should be rotting in AAA.
And he can take freddy sanchez along too..."but he's a great hitter...batting champ...great signing"
Dude sucks king kong balls...another wasted contract

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Team cant lose the offense now...

What offense?  Mannnnn.
The funny thing is, if we would have had a slightly worse offensive month than we actually did in July, I believe we would have traded for a bat.  Sabean and the rest of the monkeys in the front office were probably feelin themselves SO hard when we had a month long offensive explosion.  Knowing Sabean, he wet his pants and was 100% convinced he built an offensive juggernaut.  

I hope we arent paying for that fact for the rest of the season.  

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]. Lowe Atl
5801.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]8-6[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]10-9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.38[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.44[/td] [/tr][tr][td]136[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]87[/td] [/tr][tr][td]65[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]51[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.30[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.41[/td][/tr][/table]
CF Torres
3B Sandoval
RF Huff
LF Burrell
SS Uribe
1B Ishikawa
2B F. Sanchez
C Whiteside
P J. Sanchez

[h1]http://baseball.realgm.com/src_wire...ill_skip_winter_ball_to_work_on_conditioning/[/h1]
[h1]Sandoval Will Skip Winter Ball To Work On Conditioning[/h1]

Aug 07, 2010 5:15 PM EST

San Francisco's Pablo Sandoval won't play winter ball in Venezuela this offseason.

Instead, he'll reside in San Diego with a training regimen that he said he'll help manage.

"I want to live there," Sandoval said. "I want to work out and get ready for next season."

There have been concerns about his conditioning.

"I'm not going to play," Sandoval said. "It's a lot of traveling, lot of driving, and it's dangerous, too. I'm going to rest (immediately after the season) and then get ready for next season. But I don't want to talk about it now. We're in a pennant race."

The Giants faced really tough pitching this whole trip.

Jimenez, Jurrjens, Hudson, Hanson and Lowe. Very difficult to get things going against those guys.

I'm not surprised how this roadtrip went, really.

The perils of MLB, win a few in a row and then lose 4/5, hopefully this losing does not last much longer. The only bright spot has been SD not being able to pull away. September should be great with SD, SF, LA, COL vying for the NL West as I think the NL east runner up will win the WC.

Great series for the Braves should've been a 4 game sweep, but Wagner blown save.

Torres was a tough out this series.

Back
Top Bottom