Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Dodgers can't do anything right.
smh.gif

Any of you guys ever sit at the Arcade in RF? I'm thinking of buying some tickets in the first row or save money and get some bleacher seats...Any suggestions?

Almost anywhere you buy a ticket is a good seat. Though I've never bought seats in the Arcade level, I imagine it being no different.

It's really just the View Reserved level I hate.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Dodgers trying to prevent us from claiming first
smh.gif

roll.gif
we can't even play the role of spoilers correctly

We're insignificant, you dudes are going to have to handle it on your own it seems.

Can't wait for this weekend series with the pads. who's going to the Dodger series next week? maybe an nt bayarea summit? ha ha ha

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Can't wait for this weekend series with the pads. who's going to the Dodger series next week? maybe an nt bayarea summit? ha ha ha
If you go, it's hard not to go.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

If you go, it's hard not to go.
laugh.gif
Oh, them I'm definitely going to be there!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Any of you guys ever sit at the Arcade in RF? I'm thinking of buying some tickets in the first row or save money and get some bleacher seats...Any suggestions?

i have. right center front row where the Bonds homer counter was at. i like it better than bleachers cause your higher up.

that same game i dropped my phone the field
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]B. Zito SF
6394.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]. Hudson Ari
8567.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]8-11[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]5-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.18[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.03[/td] [/tr][tr][td]127[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]62[/td] [/tr][tr][td]70[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.35[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.13[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres cf
F Sanchez 2b
Huff 1b
Posey c
Guillen rf
Sandoval 3b
Uribe ss
Ross lf
Zito p

With Zito on the base paths all inning, I fully expect him to be wild in the bottom of the 3rd.

I know we won the series against Arizona abut imo we needed to sweep them and have all things clicking heading into SD because we never produce any offense over there and like we've seen this season, great pitching both sides, but the close games have gone the Padres way. Even though they just lost 10 games in a row they took care of business and swept the Dodgers bringing momentum into the series tomorrow. Who knows if we take 3/4 then all is good, but until we prove that we can beat SD I will remain skeptical.

Back
Top Bottom