Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

dland24 wrote:
Cant wait til Sunday. Getting to see the GOAT again.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed 
pimp.gif

Wow. Great game today. The offense looked like old times, but those two runs we got over and in were huge. Never would have happened last year.

Had the opportunity to hold the flag during the National Anthem which was cool. Tim's ovation was deafening.

14lhend.jpg

i dont know if u guys are old enough to remember dude but kevin mitchell was my idol lol.... the a's had the steroid brothers and the giants had the fat man and the bald guy haha

Originally Posted by EZLN1

it was a horrible game by our hitters, and closer to what I expected  coming into the season than the offensive explosion we had in houston. By all accounts, we should have lost the game, but a win is a win, especially after a great Hudson performance.

And that was interference, and it should have been an out. I would credit Rowand for the interference, but he's not smart enough. He screwed McCann by leaving his bat in the air for an eternity and causing the interference, and hit a weak grounder followed by an even worse throw by their SS. Even when he comes thru, he makes it look so bad.

Correction...based on the rule book, Uribe should have went back to first
http://mlb.mlb.com/media/...urityToken=1270915962000

you call that an "eternity?" because that's a funny definition of eternity you got there.
laugh.gif

i really want to know if what rowand did was interference or not. if it was, what was rowand supposed to do differently? maybe it's catcher's interference like when they reach out and their glove touches the batter as he's swinging.

Thanks for posting the video BDavis5. I completely understand why McCann was arguing, but for the last time....that was absolutely, 100%, NOTTTTT interference.

Ain't !%@! changed from last year. Dudes still swinging at the pitches pitchers want them to.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

09 giants showed up tonight

I have a feeling the 09 Giants are going to show up pretty much all season.  I think we will win around the same amount of games as last year, and our offense will be about as good as it was last year. 
I hope I will be eating my words all season long as we run through the NL and win the World Series.  We have the pitching.  I just dont think our hitting is good enough to be a playoff team.  Hope I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom