OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

whats on the nachos? i cant figure out that censored word
laugh.gif

eek.gif
wow they censor white boy
laugh.gif

Typical Nachos, pinto beans, pico de gallo, american & jack cheese, chicken and sliced jalapenos. Sour cream and guac too. I tasted the beans had a canned flavor to them, but they were good lol

Their chip and salsa bar was dope too, the variety was pretty killer lol

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

So would you guys be ok with the dodgers building all that stuff they planned to build in the parking lot? I believe it was restaurants, stores, etc
I would, I was in favor of it when they released those sketches. It won't happen with this ownership though unfortunately

So would you guys be ok with the dodgers building all that stuff they planned to build in the parking lot? I believe it was restaurants, stores, etc
I would, I was in favor of it when they released those sketches. It won't happen with this ownership though unfortunately

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I agree, that design was good. Hard not to wonder what a new owner would want to do, though I can't imagine the Dodgers playing somewhere other than the Ravine.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I agree, that design was good. Hard not to wonder what a new owner would want to do, though I can't imagine the Dodgers playing somewhere other than the Ravine.

If the football situation isn't resolved before a new owner (knock on wood) then you'd have to imagine that person would want to throw their hat into the ring with AEG and Roski.

Beyond that, I think it's just a matter of how much the person wants to develop the parking lots.

If the football situation isn't resolved before a new owner (knock on wood) then you'd have to imagine that person would want to throw their hat into the ring with AEG and Roski.

Beyond that, I think it's just a matter of how much the person wants to develop the parking lots.

Originally Posted by freddymartinez

never been a big fan of moving away from the ravine

Same here.   Isn't there enough space to built a new Stadium within the Ravine?  
I mean, there's gonna come a time that Dodger Stadium will be "too outdated" 

Originally Posted by freddymartinez

never been a big fan of moving away from the ravine

Same here.   Isn't there enough space to built a new Stadium within the Ravine?  
I mean, there's gonna come a time that Dodger Stadium will be "too outdated" 

its already outdated, imo. they just need to renovate the %%!* out of it. look how much better the big A is compared to how it was pre-renovation.

its already outdated, imo. they just need to renovate the %%!* out of it. look how much better the big A is compared to how it was pre-renovation.

I'd like some renovations, but I think the plan that they had was gonna cost 500 million dollars (if I remember correctly). I'd rather have them cough up some more money and just build a brand new stadium

I'd like some renovations, but I think the plan that they had was gonna cost 500 million dollars (if I remember correctly). I'd rather have them cough up some more money and just build a brand new stadium

Back
Top Bottom