Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by knightngale

Tomorrow Dallas play better but it will not be enough as Miami has their single fluke offensive explosion of the series. Heat by 15. 
That already happened.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
you got me there

we shall see if the heat can knock down at least 10 3 pointers today
That's the main thing that killed us. We are the team that usually knocks down 10+ threes.

Not only did they knock down more than us, they knocked down 11, they shot 45% from deep, and whenever we'd claw back, they'd hit a big one. Case and point is LeBron hitting that fadeaway three to end the third, that really crushed us.

Just need to calm down out there really. Peja needs to take his time shooting, and don't shoot it unless you're wide open. You've made how many threes in your career? Chill out.

And like I said earlier, if all they're going to do is throw Haslem and Joel on Dirk, then he should be able to get going. If his finger really does bother him, then we have to take it on the chin, but we just gotta keep fighting, and Dirk is our guy.

Plus their bench outclassed yours...how often is that going to happen again?

Tomorrow Dallas play better but it will not be enough as Miami has their single fluke offensive explosion of the series. Heat by 15. 
That already happened.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
you got me there

we shall see if the heat can knock down at least 10 3 pointers today
That's the main thing that killed us. We are the team that usually knocks down 10+ threes.

Not only did they knock down more than us, they knocked down 11, they shot 45% from deep, and whenever we'd claw back, they'd hit a big one. Case and point is LeBron hitting that fadeaway three to end the third, that really crushed us.

Just need to calm down out there really. Peja needs to take his time shooting, and don't shoot it unless you're wide open. You've made how many threes in your career? Chill out.

And like I said earlier, if all they're going to do is throw Haslem and Joel on Dirk, then he should be able to get going. If his finger really does bother him, then we have to take it on the chin, but we just gotta keep fighting, and Dirk is our guy.

Plus their bench outclassed yours...how often is that going to happen again?

The zone is what prevented lebron or wade to drive  most of the game. Whenever there was no zone wade had layups 
laugh.gif

The zone is what prevented lebron or wade to drive  most of the game. Whenever there was no zone wade had layups 
laugh.gif

Hoping for another good game tonight. Though we won't see it, I would love to see a high scoring output tonight from both teams.

Hoping for another good game tonight. Though we won't see it, I would love to see a high scoring output tonight from both teams.

can someone please tell me what the +%$* happend to eddie house????? can bibby be a man and let his brother n law replace him???

can someone please tell me what the +%$* happend to eddie house????? can bibby be a man and let his brother n law replace him???

don't know if this has been reference in this thread because this is my first time checking in, but that salmon colored coat lebron wore in the press conference after game one looked 3 sizes too small
grin.gif

don't know if this has been reference in this thread because this is my first time checking in, but that salmon colored coat lebron wore in the press conference after game one looked 3 sizes too small
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

house needs some burn.. dude aint afraid to shoot the ball...

house needs some burn.. dude aint afraid to shoot the ball...

House is a one way player that is why he has splinters on his $!$.

He doesnt defend, rebound nor can he handle the rock. If the zone

has us struggling mightily he will see some time to open up the D.

House is a one way player that is why he has splinters on his $!$.

He doesnt defend, rebound nor can he handle the rock. If the zone

has us struggling mightily he will see some time to open up the D.

Miami's defense is TOUGH... Now thats what you call defense.
Oh God...
roll.gif

And our defense was soft right?

They lit us up from three, but how many more times you expect them to shoot that well from three?

We hit half of our OPEN threes that game, our score closely reflects theirs.

They shot 38%, 5% below their average.

Continue to take shots at our defense though, it's alright.

BOTH teams played great defense the other night, they just made plays when they needed to.

CP, yeah, it was that exact play where Dirk said he hurt himself.

It could, or it couldn't affect him. It'll hurt him dribbling and doing any non-shooting motion with the ball. It could affect his all-around efficiency, swiping like he did on that play, blocking shots, dribbling, etc.

If it turns out that he ends up being pretty ineffective because of the injury, it happened, but it won't be an excuse.

Whoever wins, is the better team. Part of the Finals is being able to endure it from win one to win 16. If we do that, they have to just tip their hat, as we will do if we lose.

I'm hoping for a great game tonight, better shooting, better effort from our bench, and closeout on the boards.

Miami's defense is TOUGH... Now thats what you call defense.
Oh God...
roll.gif

And our defense was soft right?

They lit us up from three, but how many more times you expect them to shoot that well from three?

We hit half of our OPEN threes that game, our score closely reflects theirs.

They shot 38%, 5% below their average.

Continue to take shots at our defense though, it's alright.

BOTH teams played great defense the other night, they just made plays when they needed to.

CP, yeah, it was that exact play where Dirk said he hurt himself.

It could, or it couldn't affect him. It'll hurt him dribbling and doing any non-shooting motion with the ball. It could affect his all-around efficiency, swiping like he did on that play, blocking shots, dribbling, etc.

If it turns out that he ends up being pretty ineffective because of the injury, it happened, but it won't be an excuse.

Whoever wins, is the better team. Part of the Finals is being able to endure it from win one to win 16. If we do that, they have to just tip their hat, as we will do if we lose.

I'm hoping for a great game tonight, better shooting, better effort from our bench, and closeout on the boards.

Back
Top Bottom