Official 2011 Wimbledon Thread (vol. start on the last page)

^ Ooook.  Can't say I've ever seen that before...
Anyway...

Serena made to earn her points, but wins in 3, while Ana cruised into the 3rd round.

x999.jpg

Good look at her kicks.

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

Mrs. Hewitt

1000x.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

1000x.jpg

^ Ooook.  Can't say I've ever seen that before...
Anyway...

Serena made to earn her points, but wins in 3, while Ana cruised into the 3rd round.

x999.jpg

Good look at her kicks.

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

Mrs. Hewitt

1000x.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

1000x.jpg

Solid match from both players. Serena looks pretty good. The more court time she has the better she'll play. I'm surprised she's looked this sharp after a year off tour.

Solid match from both players. Serena looks pretty good. The more court time she has the better she'll play. I'm surprised she's looked this sharp after a year off tour.

Isner needs to really work on his movement and conditioning. Not surprised Li got bounced, she was playing a grass court beast.

Isner needs to really work on his movement and conditioning. Not surprised Li got bounced, she was playing a grass court beast.

Simona Halep had breast reduction surgery? That's like spitting in God's (or the deity of your choosing) face. 
tired.gif

Seeing a Li letdown after her Roland Garros win wasn't too surprising, especially against Sabine.

Simona Halep had breast reduction surgery? That's like spitting in God's (or the deity of your choosing) face. 
tired.gif

Seeing a Li letdown after her Roland Garros win wasn't too surprising, especially against Sabine.

Originally Posted by aepps20

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

What the hell kinda draw was that?  The "wild-card" Lisicki who just won Eastbourne... all messed up. 

Originally Posted by aepps20

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

What the hell kinda draw was that?  The "wild-card" Lisicki who just won Eastbourne... all messed up. 

The women's draw is very interesting to say the least. A possible Caro/Pova quarter is insane. Caro might get bounced in the quarters if that match happens.

The women's draw is very interesting to say the least. A possible Caro/Pova quarter is insane. Caro might get bounced in the quarters if that match happens.

can't stand this dude nadal.. can't wait till his legs and knees crumble...

never seen a player who plays tennis like hes playing some football and %%#+..

NO FLAIR WHATSOEVER...SMH

#@+# YOU NADAL

can't stand this dude nadal.. can't wait till his legs and knees crumble...

never seen a player who plays tennis like hes playing some football and %%#+..

NO FLAIR WHATSOEVER...SMH

#@+# YOU NADAL

laugh.gif
My dude Hannsum is going in. Nadal's style is already wearing his body down which is why I don't see him passing Fed

laugh.gif
My dude Hannsum is going in. Nadal's style is already wearing his body down which is why I don't see him passing Fed

Back
Top Bottom